All reviews best westerns room was clean convention center no elevator early flight close to the airport shuttle service nice breakfast easy access one night stay would stay again hot tub free shuttle hot breakfast great place to stay business trip waffles
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Honestly one of my favorite hotels that I have been to! The room was really nice and you can tell they really clean it. I love all the amenities they have in the room and even want to buy a few myself (which they allow you to). They have good channels on the TV and great WiFi service which is GREAT. The only downfall is that the AC would not stay on even when I put it on that mode. So it would go off and on off and on every 10 minutes. I would be in a sauna for 10 minutes and in bliss for 5. FOR THE WHOLE 3 DAYS! My only downfall. I would still give it another try though

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terrence S
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I just stayed at the hotel, and was impressed by the work ethic and helpfulness of the breakfast staff. Ludi and Alba were responsible for tending to the breakfast room, and they did so impeccably. Thank you for the pleasant interaction, because of this my business is dedicated to Best Western Plus.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Virginia R
Best Western PL... O, General Manager at Plus Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi Virginia!! We greatly appreciate your review and kind words for Alba and Ludi. Our breakfast area is something we have worked together as a team to make a great guest experience. I will pass on these review to them. We are in the process of doing a breakfast room expansion/remodel. We hope we can see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Second floor king was updated, clean and bed was comfortable. Unusual bath layout but worked okay. What I’ll remember is the turbo flusher, good TV and extra friendly and helpful shuttle drivers. Only downside was that there was no elevator.

Room Tip: Some rooms are a long walk from the breakfast area.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

The room was fine we only stayed one night. Nothing fancy by any means but I have to warn people looking to book and are being sold by the “complimentary breakfast”. It was CRAP! Ran out of all food and nobody seemed to care! Will not stay again and I fly out of ONT airport a lot!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank wblondie0620
Best Western PL... O, Manager at Plus Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for staying at BEST WESTERN PLUS ONTARIO AIRPORT AND CONVENTION CENTER. We were busy during the duration of your stay. We do care and strive to make sure the breakfast items are replenish the moment we run out. We hope when you are in Ontario,Ca again, you would give us another chance.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Only issue was tv did not work during my stay. To late at night to call down for the issue. Noted it the front desk at check out and no accommodation was made to correct the issue. Only disappointment.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business