Plus Ontario(Ontario)
US$ 87
US$ 194
US$ 167
Residence Inn
All reviewsthe club loungespg pointsontario airportin n out burgerroom serviceleave your carcircle kcomplimentary shuttlewould stay here againlots of places to eatpalm springsbooked this hotelroom was clean and comfortableexercise roomlos angelesnice poolpleasant stay
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to stay on short notice as well as affordable. This place was easy to find, and easy to access our final destination. The service desk people are friendly, knowledgeable and everyone on the property is happy to be here, so someone is doing something right.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Chase T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for the nice post you wrote on our Tripadvisor page following your last visit here at the Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel.

The team and I are very pleased to read that you had a memorable stay at Sheraton Ontario Airport. and you were very satisfied especially with the service and helpfulness offered by our team members.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon the next time you visit the Ontario CA area.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I love it. Great for a quick getaway... Alma L. was Very polite and answered me a lot of questions, Her service was outstanding!! Thank you!! Food is excellent!!! Great costumer service! Recommened! No doubts!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Chase T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thanks for your positive review posted on our Tripadvisor page. Feedback from our guests enables us to improve our operation and guest service. The team and I are very pleased to read that you had a memorable stay at The St. Regis Beijing and that you were very satisfied especially with the service and helpfulness offered by our team members.

We are looking forward to welcome yu back soon the next time you visit the Ontario CA area.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel did not meet expectations. There was no mini-fridge in my room and no comp breakfast, which could be why the price is low. But at least the bed was comfy. My neighbor was apparently having a fight with someone both days that I was here so I had the pleasure of listening to everything including the yelling through the paper thin walls - in the early evening and middle of the night. The fitness room was decently equipped, however, it was so hot inside with everyone working out and the temperature set at 73 that the windows were steaming up! The fitness room has four treadmills but one required you to select stuff on a screen to get it to turn on but the touchscreen was not working. There were also three elliptical machines, two bikes, dumbbells, benches and a cable system. The cable system locked up so it was difficult to use. I travel for work a lot and try many different hotels and I can tell you that this is not a place I will return to.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

I would take to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback posted on our page, following your last stay at The Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel.

Your feedback enables us to improve our operation and guest service. I have learned from your comments that we did not have met your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the disappointment caused during your stay.

We are working on the guest rooms' refrigerator and more breakfast options. Again I sincerely thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation which is much appreciated. Please contact us directly when travel brings you back to Ontario CA area.

Kindest regard,

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This was an unexpected stop. We had to spend the night when My car was towed from MT Baldy. The rooms were comfortable clean comfy beds ,and great views of the mountains. they had a large swimming pool I noticed. $149.00 a night. Aldo at breakfast was very kind and helpful. The Asian dinner menu was good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2018

This appears to be an older structure, but the pleasant rooms with large windows have been recently renovated/updated. Bed was comfortable and the room was spotless. On the down-side, any noise in the hallways reverberates into the room and the old-fashioned AC units below the windows can be noisy. All-in-all, a comfortable, convenient, courteous hotel that we'd return to when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Chase T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the nice post you wrote on our Tripadvisor page following your last visit at the Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel.

The team and I are very pleased to read that you had a good stay at Sheraton Ontario and that you were satisfied especially with our renovated rooms and service.

Thank you for staying at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel again. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon the next time you visit the Ontario CA region.