All reviews marie callender marie calendars convention center ontario airport room was clean an early morning flight highly recommend this hotel front desk staff coffee pot king suite mini fridge nice stay raddison shuttle internet checkin
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here as I had an early morning flight out os Ontario International Airport. First of all, the front desk clerk was wonderful. She greeted me cheerfully with a big smile. She also did something that I had never seen a front desk clerk do before. She was on the phone when I arrived and she placed the call on a brief hold to get me checked into the hotel. This small gesture made me feel like my business was important. She also awarded me as Priority Club guest of the day. WOW!
The room was clean and comfortable. Next time I am in this area, I am definitely staying here.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Stayed here recently when we traveled to Southern California for a family party. The hotel was easy to find and everyone we interacted with was warm and friendly. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Would definitely come back.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I would like to take this opportunity to compliment Teddy, a member of the hotel's front desk staff, on the outstanding customer service he provided to me this past Saturday. As soon as I approached the front desk, Teddy was courteous, respectful and accommodating, offering a number of options that would work best for my stay. He's also a little cute :) I am truly appreciative of the exemplary service that he provided and wanted to be sure the managers were aware of the outstanding job he's doing. Thanks Teddy for all your help on Saturday night!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is about 3 miles from Ontario International airport. Staff is nice. The Marie Callender resturant, bakery, and bar are a walking distance from the hotel entrance.
Although the hotel provided complimentary transportation from and to the airport, they don't have their own shuttle and sometime the waiting time good be long. But staff is nice and helpful. Room was clean with plenty of towels. It is a good place for overnight when you transfer between flights

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 194traveler
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I used to stay at this property over 10 years ago on a weekly basis. The staff was great and I was treated like family. They have updated the decor and the entrance area has been enlarged such that checkin was where they used to store my golf clubs between visits. They assisted me with my internet, helped me with the new keys, and have placed my wife and me on the 6th floor where I used to stay. None of the previous staff other than a person pushing the laundry cart, but everyone has been really courteous and helpful. The attendant in the 6th floor lounge has done a terrific job with a smile on her face even when a busload of foreigners were there, Am using some old points to celebrate our 50th anniversary, but will stay here if coming to Ontario and the LA area again.

Room tip: Upgrade to the 6th floor if possible
  • Trip type: Travelled with family