All reviews parking lot limited parking outlet mall complimentary breakfast location is great breakfast staff business trip walking distance nice hotel waffles hot tub would stay here again great place to stay the hotel staff potatoes fresh fruit clean rooms
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Amazing. Not only is there an amazing amount of street noise but the walls are quite thin. The capper was the 2am fire alarm. Not just once, but three times in about 30 minutes. I realize stuff happens but that was amazing and no compensation. Should have at least kicked in serious points ....

Neighbors fighting, trucks, everthing.
PS - I have stayed about 60 nights in Hiltons this year.

Room tip: Stay elsewhere
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Phil C
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Great Location, Ontario Mills Mall, professionally staffed-Polite helpful-Clean appearance well manicured, clean , comfortable beds, in room coffee maker-iron-blow dryer, walking distant to restraunts

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 4 December 2015

The staff is exceptionally helpful, and the room was clean and well maintained. The breakfast had healthy options. The receptionist went out of her way to fix my wife a hot chocolate when we checked in, even thought it was very late. The location near intersecting Southern California freeways was appreciated.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2015

Great central location if you are playing at the Big League Dreams facilities for a softball tournament. Right on the Ontario Mills mall circle, for all your shopping and dining needs. AWESOME BEDS, ROOMS, STAFF!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2015

Apparently this review needs to be 200 words minimum. I don't know how much one can say about a weekend stay at a hotel, but I guess they want me to be thorough. Day 1, I arrived. The check in girl was pleasant and helpful. There was only one elevator in the entire building, but because there were only 3 stories it was not a problem. I found the room to be in neat, clean and in suitable condition. The bed was made, the towels were all fresh and folded. I was able to sign onto the internet without any complications. I slept well that night. Day 2, I had the scrambled egg breakfast. The sausages seemed a little fake, but tasty. I then left to play golf. On my return, the bed was made, fresh towels were in the bath and the bed was comfortable to jump in after a day of golf. Day 3, I left. I'll consider using them again the next time I'm in the area. The end.

• Trip type: Travelled solo