“Corporate Tex-Mex”

Chevys Fresh Mex
Ranked #42 of 319 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: When we think Chevys Fresh Mex, we go to our happy place; fun-lovin’ guests, fajitas & margaritas, and the freshest food, always from scratch. Founded in 1986 in Alameda, California, Chevys is an ultra-casual restaurant concept that offers guests an array of freshly prepared Mexican dishes in a relaxing atmosphere. Similar to other Real Mex restaurants, Chevys prepares its dishes daily from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. Chevys is a national brand with locations in 8 states. Chevys' store base includes 39 Company-owned restaurant locations and 16 franchised restaurants. With more than 25 years of successful operations, Chevys is the most widely recognized Mexican casual dining brand in northern California, and is the second largest Mexican casual dining brand in California in terms of number of restaurants, behind El Torito. Designed to offer a fiesta for the senses, where every experience is fresh, fun and full of flavor, the concept is focused on the execution of its trend-setting Fresh Mex® menu and continuous innovation. Chevys uses a "Fresh Mex®" pledge which underscores the Company's promise that all products are made daily from scratch.
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Maybe I'm a little grouchy because the restaurant I wanted to go to was closed due to the hour. Oh well. Look, this place is safe, you can trust it. It is right in line with Applebee's, Chilis or Olive Garden. Simply, if you have to put food in your face and don't want the others? You will do just fine to come here.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Chevys Fresh Mex

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Our Waiter was awesome, he above and beyond...It was an important dinner, as my boyfriend was meeting my mother for the first time.
The food was delicious and it came fast too.
I might add that the chips and salsa were also delicious.
I think our waiter's name was David, and he was a short hispanic guy who was so polite and just delightful. I was amazed how wonderful he was. I hope we get him for a waiter the next time we go to Chevy's.
This was on a Friday evening and no wait time.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

Tortillas made on the premises are a culinary delight. Endless chips and salsa. Had fajitas with all the trimmings which were excellent. Wait staff was excellent. The restaurant was crowded, but the host was able to get us a table right away. The waitress was very accommodating and attentive. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

My family and I are from Utah and we travel to California each year on vacation. During our stays, we always make it a rule to eat at Chevy's at least once. We finished a week of fun and relaxation at the Ontario Chevy's and had a wonderful dinner as always. The food was amazing, the service was fast, and the atmosphere was classic Chevy's. I was very disappointed that the Anaheim Hills location had closed, but grateful that the Ontario location was only 20 minutes away. Try Chevy's, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 19 September 2011

This resturant had some bland food and made it impossible to eat. The whole crew was dissapointed.