All reviews ontario mills mall front desk waffles comfortable stay cookies the general manager very nice hotel enjoyed my stay excellent stay rooms are spacious convenient location fitness center would definitely stay here again parking lot business trip continental breakfast close to the airport
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Stayed there many times and always been good, but 4th floor on windy day is horrible too noisy. Something flapping on roof metal to metal. Spoke with service desk which stated was palm trees hitting the windows. But that was not the noise I was hearing.

Room tip: Fix whatever is flapping on the roof on a windy day
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear xcreationsx,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your recent experience. I am disappointed to know that you did not enjoy your stay due to noise. The Santa Ana winds season tends to get a bit noisy at times and I apologize for any inconvenience caused to your stay. We hope to welcome you back for a more enjoyable stay in the future.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Jasmin at the front desk was very sweet. The rooms are fine. Fun little details like the “vintage” phone. Hallways are a little dark and the rooms seemed to be as well. Decent breakfast. The walls seemed a little thin as I could hear the man snoring in the room next to me.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017

This is our first stay with Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills for 2 nights. The first night was booked last minute, just a day before the stay on the Expedia. The second night was initially booked directly with Ayres Suites & Hotel, which was located just beside it. However, we later realised we had also accidentally booked our second night in Ayres Hotel which we were unaware of. After our first night, we were ready to check out. The staff, Jasmin was very kind to inform us about our bookings with the 2 hotels and offered to cancel Ayres Suites & Hotel depending on our preference. We gladly accepted her offer without any cancellation charges. She was very kind and helpful. Room was huge and spacious. We accidentally left a jacket in the room after our check out. We called and again, Jasmin assisted to follow up and we returned to pick up the jacket an hour later. We were truly happy with their service and will definitely choose to stay with them again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
derrickaguilar, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Traveltostay,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review to let others know about your recent stay. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your experience. Your compliments regarding our staff are greatly appreciated. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Here for basketball tournament and was excited of the location of this hotel. Everything was nice including the breakfast and staffing. Then went to the spa area and the spa was cold. Then the elevator broke. Luckily we were in the second floor. All in all it had everything we needed but those two instances were the thing holding the experience back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
derrickaguilar, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear melching_kyle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this informative review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our team members and the excellent service they provide, as well as our complimentary full America breakfast. We do apologize regarding the elevator being temporarily out of service and understand what an inconvenience that could be. We appreciate your understanding and patience. Additionally, I wanted to inform you that our spa will have a new heater installed this week. Again, we greatly appreciate your understanding and patience regarding these items. We hope to provide excellent service to you in the future. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I booked at this hotel for an event that was going on this weekend with my close friends and my boyfriend. I know that the check in time was at 3pm, but I wanted to ask if there was early check in (turns out there is for a $30 fee). When I first arrived with my boyfriend, no one greeted me at the front desk, not even the GM. They were standoffish and gave me attitude when I asked if it would be okay if I came back a little later around 2:45-2:50 to check in. Anyways fast forward to check in and I think her name was Desi or Jasmine, but she made no eye contact with me or greeted me or even give me a simple smile. It was like she was dreading to check me in. I requested a room on the top floor, but none of the rooms were clean yet so I understand. I was on the second floor. The room was nice, but the door and the bathroom door was kind of inconveniently placed because when my friend would come in or my boyfriend, they would clash and it's a little annoying. One thing I expected to find was the energy saver inside the room, but I guess this property doesn't. I did not go to breakfast in the morning but the place to eat is kind of small. Fast forward to check out, and I told the girl at the front desk, I think her name is Desi. that I wanted to split the room. My credit card was already on file and had the total stay authorization, and she just needed to charge half of that and not erase the full authorization. I don't know why she erased my ccd auth but there were two pending charges in my bank statements cause she decided to charge me again. Another inconvenience at check out was that she almost charged me the wrong amount. The total stay was like ~$331 ish, and she said that she was going to charge us both ~$180. I knew right away that was not correct, and I tried to tell her that's not the right amount. She tried arguing with me saying that no the amount that she is charging for both people is ~$180. It was not until I kept insisting it's wrong that she did the math again and realized I was right. Instead of apologizing for the inconvenience, she was like "Oh good thing you caught that." Really? That's how front desk treats its guests? Overall the room was okay, and the front desk is very unfriendly and unprofessional. They should be more knowledgeable.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Sophia Le,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with us. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you encountered during check-in and at check-out. I kindly encourage you to reach out to me personally to further discuss your experience, if you so wish. I can assure you that we will do our best to remedy the situation.