All reviews night stay rooms are clean motel channels wifi
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed 6 nights with my brother and sister while in town for my Dad's 80th birthday since we all couldn't stay at our my all relatives house.

We had 2 queen beds and a very large room. Very clean! Very comfortable beds and excellent clean, fresh pillows (which you never get in most hotels). Nice, new square table along with nice new furniture, refrigerator and microwave, TV on marble-topped wardrobe, nice writing desk and large mirror, hair dryer and iron/ironing board. Good shower.

Only my brother visited breakfast area and he said it was basic (bananas, juice, pastries, etc.) but several good restaurants are nearby. Hotel is just off of I-10 and there's also a great donut shop and a Starbucks across the street.

Mr. "P.C." was very helpful when I called to inform that my flight was arriving late. Check in and check out staff were very nice and knowledgeable. Did I mention everything was clean!

We were on the lower level and it was very quiet! Excellent value and we really enjoyed our "home away from home" stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jean970809
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Rooms are nice and big. Definitely worth the extra for a Jacuzzi room.call first of you want a smoking room.excellent location.multiple food just next door. Circle k,ampm, kfc,McDonald's etc. Grocery just half mile away.staff is very pleasant. Recent renovation make it even better.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Booked this hotel on line. Room was clean. Tiles were missing from bathroom. Laminate floor was uneven in some areas. Sheets were clean but well worn. Free breakfast was a joke. Two dry cereals, gallon of orange juice and milk, coffee only and small not fresh rolls. Bed was really hard. Wouldn't stay here again no matter how much of a "bargain."

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Very nice clean decent hotel , rooms are quite big and comfortable. Clean bathroom . Overall i give a 10 based on the price, also cable and Wi-Fi i can't believe some hotel don't have that service on 2016 .

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I needed a place to accomodate my family that was in town for my graduation. While the hotel is older, they have done a decent job of keeping the place clean and modern. We had two jacuzzi rooms with two queen beds. The rooms are huge! Lanette was fantastic and helped us with everything we needed, including the use of the lobby for a quick get together before we all headed to the graduation. Thank you to Lanette, the housekeeping staff and the management. There was also another desk clerk that assisted us upon arrival but I failed to get her name. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: January 2016