“Delicious Dinner”

Porter's Prime Steakhouse - Doubletree Ontario
Reserve with OpenTable
Porter's Prime Steakhouse - Doubletree Ontario is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 319 Restaurants in Ontario
Price range: US$ 50 - US$ 70
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Porter's Steaks and Chops are of the highest quality, locally-sourced, USDA Prime. Our meats are prepared on our 1600 degrees broiler, ensuring juiciness, tenderness and flavor. Service that is relaxed and attentive. A wine list with world class selections. Seafood, chops and innovative side dishes with an undeniable flair. Celebrate life with the perfect steak and style.
Vallejo, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Dinner”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Food was great and HOT! Service exemplary and a very friendly staff. This is the kind of service you want when you go out.

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

California
“Convenient, but too expensive for what you get”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

My wife and I eat out quite a bit, so we were comparing this restaurant to a variety of other steak houses that we enjoy. In my opinion, the prices were a little high for the quality and quantity of food they served.

If you are staying in the hotel, and you don't have a car (and you don't want to walk very far), this might be your best best, since cab fare to go somewhere else can add up fast. I suppose if you are there on business and the company is picking up the tab, then maybe this place is perfect. The food was good, and it was very convenient.

No complaints about the service.

Visited January 2012
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Porters steakhouse”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Service and food was excellent. Many of the staff have been there many years.

Visited January 2012
Claremont, California
“First time and wasn't impressed with what I experienced...”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

A group from work went to Porter's for a holiday lunch. We were offered a set menu with "family style" side dishes. I had a 4 oz filet mignon which was just average. I felt the side dishes were tasteless. The cost was $31 per head which I thought was very high considering what we ate. While the service was excellent I came away feeling this was a restaurant I would not come back to for dinner. We frequent the Derby in Arcadia and thier food is so much better than Porter's on the same scale of pricing.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank apacheap
Sacramento, California
“Good food, service lacking”
Reviewed 16 November 2011

The food was pretty good, but prices are also fairly high. Our waitress was M.I.A. (missing in action) for long periods. It took seemingly forever to get her to come to our table for follow ups and the check. A fellow diner at our table ordered wine and never got it. Waitress seemed a little out of it, but she was very nice when we saw her.

Visited November 2011