All reviews waffles sofa bed free breakfast hard boiled eggs loved this hotel room rate nice size first floor waffle maker pool and hot tub comfortable beds hot breakfast room was large cereal desk microwave internet
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Couldn't beat the price for this area; literally within a block or so from the beach. The hotel itself was not air conditioned except for the rooms. The beds were amazingly comfortable, but the pillows...not so much. Since there was no air conditioning, we did not enjoy the free breakfast offered (which smelled really good), as it was too hot in the dining area. Access in and out of the hotel is a little dicey as the entrance is in the middle of a busy exchange. However, access to the 5 highway is really close and convenient. Staff was extremely friendly and checking in was easy.

Stayed: August 2018
Natasha Y, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Reviewed 19 August 2018

This is our 2nd visit to Comfort Suites and I think I can officially say that this is now our go to hotel when we visit the area! Rooms are nice and clean, looked like they were doing some re-modeling in the lobby. Only negative is that we had a stained duvet insert on the bed the first night and it was left there and the fold out sofa was missing some springs (didn't matter, our 5 year old loved sleeping on it). We will 100% be back next time we visit the area!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Natasha Y, General Manager at Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights and loved it! David Ortuno was the best, very polite and helpful! Customer service was a 5 star higher. We all felt very safe and at home. Would for sure come back. David Ortuno definitely deserves a raise!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Wow what a value. Next to the marina and downtown oceanside. The staff was super nice. Staying there again Aug 17. The breakfast was great. Waffles and hot bacon. Woo hoo. Everytime I go to oceanside I will definitely stay here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I booked this hotel straight through their website and when I picked the room I picked the room based on their picture of the room and amenities listed. When we arrived in our room it was not the room that was pictured. When I talked to the clerk, who was VERY nice and he said that the company does that sometimes and he has heard it from other guests. I know it not this actual hotels fault but the company should really fix that. He told me I should talk to the manager in the morning. Also upon arrival to our room it was SO hot and muggy. The AC should be left on for guests checking in. The AC was a wall unit and only one vent was working so it took a very long time to cool the room. I am from Vegas and I was trying to get away from the heat so this was disappointing after a very long drive. In the morning I talked to the manager, she was female with dark long hair and explained about the room and she stated they don't even have a room like the one pictured but offered to move me to a bigger room at the end of the day. I asked her for AAA discount or if there was a way to decrease the rate of the room and she did but only for the remaining night, not for the night I had already been there which didn't make sense. The staff is nice, the breakfast is good but the small seating area can get pretty crowded so go early. Its a very short distance from the beach. The internet is ok at best, not what you would expect from a hotel where rooms costs almost $200.00 a night.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family