All reviews walking distance stores and restaurants san diego tile ocean microwave pier
Reviewed 17 February 2018

The only thing I would complain about is the parking... other than that my stay wad pleasant... I stayed with my girl and two kids... stores are within walking distance so are the restaurants and of course the beach... great job...

Room Tip: I would tip this room 15.00... what I really liked is that all the appliances worked great... good job...👍😎✌
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tuca M
OceansideHarborInn, Guest Relations Manager at Harbor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We are sorry about your parking situation. We have designated 1 parking space for each of our guest rooms. Our location within walking distance to the beach, large variety of shopping and dining has been a highlight for many of our visitors. Please consider us for another stay in Oceanside.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Stayed here for a month while my house was being remodeled. It was the least expensive place I could find, that was close to home. Dogs are allowed, so I saved money on boarding. The room itself was very sufficient, large with a king size bed that was pretty comfy. It had a fridge & micro, coffee maker and safe. I had two windows, which made it nice and airy. No view though! The rooms here are very clean, but the outside could use some power washing. I had to wash my dog's feet every time we went out the door. The location here is great - very convenient to everything, especially the harbor area. It's walking distance and has some great places to eat.
There is free wi-fi and a free continental breakfast, although I didn't try it. The staff is friendly and helpful. It wouldn't kill me if I had to stay here again!

Room Tip: hotel is located next to freeway, ask for room on the west side.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
OceansideHarborInn, Guest Relations Manager at Harbor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

We really appreciate you taking some time to share your thoughts. Thank you for making us a part of your trip! We were honored to have had you and are happy to see that you have highlighted a number of positives with your experience. It sounds like our comfortable accommodations, friendly service, and convenient location all added up to a great value here in Oceanside. We are glad that you found your accommodations to be clean, well equipped, and comfortable. It makes us happy that you liked the tasty, complimentary breakfast. We look forward to your next stay with us here at Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Me and my family didn't a place to stay for the night and other hotels were expensive due to it being saturday. They helped me out and get my son a bed too. For the price the location near the harbor and nice size room it turned out nice. The staff was helpful everytime I went to the lobby. I would stay here again if I am in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the heartwarming review! It means so much to our team to hear that you loved our friendly, warm environment here at the Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside. Hospitality is our passion and we are excited to welcome you as part of the family! Come back soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

No hot water -- not even warm. No WiFi although they said there was. No signal in room. Terrible experience. Never again. They still haven't credited my 50$ deposit and it's the next day. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Swarup H

We are saddened to hear that our accommodations and customer service did not meet your expectations during your stay. We greatly appreciate all constructive guest feedback as an opportunity for reflection, and we will discuss your experience with our staff to target areas for improvement. It is our hope that you will consider staying with us again and give us an opportunity to provide you with the guest experience that you deserve.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We had clean towels every day but one. Bed was made, floor swept,only on day no towels were left.
Bed was comfortable to us.
Only problem was the hwy noise all night long. Don't know how to suggest solving it. Also , we were told there were no restaurants close by, next am we saw we were close to a Denny's.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your visit and for taking a moment to share some of your experience with us. It is a joy to read that our caring and helpful service could provide you with the warm welcome you deserved. Sorry for not getting towels on one of the days of your stay.We look forward to your future stay here at Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside.