All reviews strip club gentleman's club parking lot full size refrigerator room was clean parking is tight bagels breakfast was included enjoyed our stay decent hotel within walking distance short stay san diego three nights would stay again front desk clerk the breakfast area
Reviewed 24 September 2018

They show pictures very nice very big rooms very cleaning online. And when you get there it's a different thing. Very Disappointed .I ask the gentleman at the front desk if he would help us he said he couldn't do that that that was not his job he just had a big smile I said you have no valet parking you have no one to get your suitcases from your car she said sorry but we don't have that here you have to do it all by yourself I said okay. I told him I paid all this money for this

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Fayetteville E, Reputation Management at La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you for choosing the La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside to be a part of your travel plans. I honestly don't know of that many La Quinta Inn's that have a valet for you. I have been to hotels that have a valet but this La Quinta Inn is not as large. Sorry for your disappointment and we hope to see you back again in the future on your next visit to Oceanside, Ca. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Room Tip: Plenty of room and the bathroom was lovely.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Fayetteville E, Reputation Management at La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Clean and comfortable. Easy to locate. Walking distance to some great restaurants and the beach.The breakfast buffet quality was consistent and the attendant kept it full. We enjoyed our stay at the Oceanside La Quinta

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

It was clean. The breakfast was better than most. The staff were freindly and very helpful. It was a very nice experience.It was right in the middle of oceanside great view of the bay . Easy freeway access.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
JerreL8, Reputation Management at La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you so much Gary! We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found the hotel to have easy access! We appreciate your feedback and your business and we hope to see you return in the near future.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I wasn't very enthusiastic about the surrounding area at first. The street has an over abundance of hotels and lodges. The La Quinta Inn did not immediately stand out from the others preening for attention, and maybe that's a good thing. What they lack in pizazz, they make up for in service and cleanliness.

The inn is everything you need for a respite from a day of sightseeing or after attending a long event. Despite its location to a busy intersection, the traffic is inaudible once you step inside the spartan lobby. The representatives at the desk are helpful, patient and good-natured. Brandon and Calvin helped me during my four day stay. The surrounding grounds are kept clean and the parking behind the building is well-lit. The hotel is pet-friendly and they have doggy bag dispensers handy in the parking lot. Although I suspect there were many pets staying at the La Quinta, I never heard them and that speaks well of the acoustics if you require a peaceful night's sleep.

My room was simple and kept very clean. I am particularly persnickety about bathrooms. I enjoy bubble baths but find that most bathrooms aren't quite up to snuff when it comes to keeping the tub at tip-top bath condition. Their tub did not disappoint; I'm a petite woman who loves to relax in a foaming bath on the road. The tub might be too small for most men of average stature to stretch out (perhaps after a log day at Legoland).

The breakfast provided between 6:30 to 9:30 was well-stocked by the nice, attentive morning staff. I noticed many older couples and young families in the casual dining area during my stay. They also have coffee handy in the lobby if you need a caffeine hit before hitting the road.

If you are looking for a clean, quiet place for a short stay in the Oceanside area, please consider the La Quinta Inn at Oceanside. They are located close to the harbor area if you are planning to stay local and close to the freeway if you're looking to have adventures in San Diego.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the rear were very quiet. Bathroom was very clean. Room was attended to daily.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
JerreL8, Reputation Management at La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you for being our recent guest at the Laquinta Inn. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay and how clean your room was. We take pride in our hospitality. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your return in the future.