“Birthday celebration ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place, great food,great service and Julie is always fantastic!! The sweet potato cheesecake is the bomb! Their gumbo is to die for, I have never had anything I didn't like there!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Loved every single item from the corn bread to the really small ice cubes on the drinks. The food is at a different level compared to any BBQ place in 100 mile radius. Good place, good food, good people! Definetely recommend. 5 ⭐️s

1  Thank Christian R
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Seriously the best piece of fish I've ever had! But, it's very hard to decide between that, the yummy ribs, the tri tip, the brisket...I could go on and on! The mac & cheese has a secret ingredient in it...see if you can detect what it is. You can't beat their $10 Lunch Box menu. Oh, and the cornbread .. yum yum! I've also had their Sunday brunch...tons of choices of their signatures dishes including fried chicken, their potato salad ... breakfast, lunch items, desserts and even Mimosa's! A warm atmosphere with wonderful service. Oh, and don't forget to the try the sweet potato pie!

2  Thank GreetingsFromMonica
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We get their take out once a month. Never anything bad. My husband loves, loves their chicken. We have tried almost everything except the catfish. Yummy stuff and friendly staiff.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to check this place out purely based on their fantastic reviews. We have never really had southern soul food before but thought we’d try something new! We were not disappointed. We went over at about 2pm on a Sunday and the restaurant was surprisingly full. Had we gone at a more popular lunch time we would have definitly planned to make reservations.

The friendly and helpful restaurant staff suggested we try the buffet since we had never tried the food before. There were tons of options and it was a great way to try a little of everything. The catfish nuggets, macaroni and cheese, collared greens and ribs were my favorite. The price was really reasonable and not only included the buffet but a mimosa bar too! I also suggest trying the key lime cake! The portions are hugeeeee and it is oh so good! I will definitely be back!