Stayed here only one night (bummer) on a bike trek. The place is amazing. We had a top room w/ a gorgeous view of Occidental from our porch. This place is so peaceful and relaxing you do not want to leave. Owners and staff are very nice and helpful. It has all the modern amenities like wifi and business office. A great place can't wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded beneath towering redwoods in the village of Occidental, the Inn is centrally located to the spectacular vineyards and orchards of Sonoma wine country, the stunning beaches and cliffs of the Pacific Coast, and the delightul, meandering Russian River. The Inn is a perifect spot for a romantic getaway or special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn at Occidental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Occidental Hotel Occidental
- Inn At Occidental CA - Sonoma County