In 2011 we participated in a wine tour on bikes through Napa and Sonoma Valleys, which included one night at The Inn at Occidental - what a treat!!! We couldn't resist the temptation and booked again this year in March 2012. Tina, Jerry and the staff even went out of their way to allow us to have the same room (Marble Room) as during our first stay! They helped us with reservations and the breakfast in the morning was exquisite! We will deifnitely come again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded beneath towering redwoods in the village of Occidental, the Inn is centrally located to the spectacular vineyards and orchards of Sonoma wine country, the stunning beaches and cliffs of the Pacific Coast, and the delightul, meandering Russian River. The Inn is a perifect spot for a romantic getaway or special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Occidental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Occidental Hotel Occidental
- Inn At Occidental CA - Sonoma County