We've stayed here several times in the rooms with private deck outside the main house. The view from the deck is wonderful. Heat is from a thermostat-controlled fireplace. The room decors are all themed and fun. It's very quiet and gracious - bathrobes, wine in the room, jetted oversized bath. The chef who cooks breakfast is wonderful. Coffee is available at 7am for those who need to wake up early. We stay here on business trips and it is very nice to decompress here after a tough day. Jerry and Tina, the innkeepers were born to do this. They are wonderful hosts. We will continue to stay here when in Occidental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded beneath towering redwoods in the village of Occidental, the Inn is centrally located to the spectacular vineyards and orchards of Sonoma wine country, the stunning beaches and cliffs of the Pacific Coast, and the delightul, meandering Russian River. The Inn is a perifect spot for a romantic getaway or special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Occidental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Occidental Hotel Occidental
- Inn At Occidental CA - Sonoma County