“Hotel experience”

Best Western Plus Delta Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Oakley
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay there the next time we are in town. Staff was very nice and ready to help with anything we needed. We did not eat the breakfast so we can't comment on it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stayed here after being booked by my company, I didn't know the area but hotel is back off the street with very little noise. The interior of the hotel was honestly the nicest BW I've ever been in. Check in was easy and Jenny was helpful and courteous. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was okay, not the greatest nights sleep but I've has worse. The bathroom is nice and big and the water pressure is adequate. No café or bar in the lobby. Free breakfast in the morning was average in comparison to other hotel chains free breakfasts. Coffee, juice, eggs, waffles, cold and hot cereal, muffins, yogurt etc. I would most definitely stay here again.
Warning: I arrived late in the evening well after dark and was excited that a parking spot right up front was open. Being late and tired I didn't really pay mind to being parked under a tree. Not sure of the type of tree but they should really consider removing them from the parking area. Overnight the tree let loose on my truck with so much sap !! It looked like a maple syrup bottle had exploded over my truck. Had to make a quick trip to a carwash before my meeting. Luckily the sap was still wet so it came off easily.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The rooms were very nice and clean. The bed was so comfy. We enjoyed our stay. The air conditioner worked great. It kept the room nice and cool. Wish we had thought to bring a bathing suite, the pool looked wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Oakley is a rather rural area, however, this Best Western is extremely clean, beautifully decorated and the hosts are friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay here again. Easy access, right off the freeway. Just try to get in before dark so that you can see where your are going.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Came for a wedding weekend, and was extremely disappointed by how the staff handled a situation that should have been very easy. Booked one night online months in advance. On the week of, I called the hotel to book an additional night. Said they couldn't help me, and to call the BW headquarters. Called them, and they couldn't help me either. By the time I had called these numbers 3-4 times each, they finally figured it out, and the hotel assured me I had a new reservation for two nights. On my drive to Oakley from LA, I had an itch to call the hotel and make sure my reservation was okay. Sure enough, it was not. The woman who had updated my reservation, didn't input my contact information on it, and it was left blank. The other manager had cancelled the blank reservation altogether and let me know that the hotel was now totally booked out for the weekend. The best she could do was put me on a waiting list. Luckily they had a room available by the time I arrived in Oakley and I didn't have any further issues. The hotel served its purpose for me, but I wouldn't reccommend it to anyone. I won't be bringing business to Best Western in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Plus Delta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakley
10.3 km away
29.4 km away
Walnut Creek Marriott
Walnut Creek Marriott
#1 of 7 in Walnut Creek

Been to Best Western Plus Delta Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK