All reviews pet room watching tv great place to stay the east bay jacuzzi tub yogurt free breakfast comfortable beds would stay here again clean hotel nice stay antioch freeway wedding brentwood starbucks california
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The rooms were very nice and clean. The bed was so comfy. We enjoyed our stay. The air conditioner worked great. It kept the room nice and cool. Wish we had thought to bring a bathing suite, the pool looked wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Oakley is a rather rural area, however, this Best Western is extremely clean, beautifully decorated and the hosts are friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay here again. Easy access, right off the freeway. Just try to get in before dark so that you can see where your are going.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Came for a wedding weekend, and was extremely disappointed by how the staff handled a situation that should have been very easy. Booked one night online months in advance. On the week of, I called the hotel to book an additional night. Said they couldn't help me, and to call the BW headquarters. Called them, and they couldn't help me either. By the time I had called these numbers 3-4 times each, they finally figured it out, and the hotel assured me I had a new reservation for two nights. On my drive to Oakley from LA, I had an itch to call the hotel and make sure my reservation was okay. Sure enough, it was not. The woman who had updated my reservation, didn't input my contact information on it, and it was left blank. The other manager had cancelled the blank reservation altogether and let me know that the hotel was now totally booked out for the weekend. The best she could do was put me on a waiting list. Luckily they had a room available by the time I arrived in Oakley and I didn't have any further issues. The hotel served its purpose for me, but I wouldn't reccommend it to anyone. I won't be bringing business to Best Western in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Plus Delta Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 23 September 2017

stayed at this hotel for a wedding we had a lot family staying at the hotel, we were shuttle to the wedding venue and back to the hotel the rates are very reasonable. I would stay here if I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Quiet hotel off the delta with good freeway access for business travelers. Clean rooms and nice staff. Used a lot by utilities for traveling employees. The lot tends to fill quickly with large work trucks. Brentwood is about 10 minutes away with a good selection of restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business