Arrived to find the electronic door code was incorrect, called management, several codes were suggested and finally one worked.
Cigarette butts strewed around the outdoor area, solar stairway lights non-functional, motion sensing security lights non-functional. Front gate broken, general lack of pride and attention to detail. Inside, coffee service had only one regular pod for our three night stay. Bath towels smelled. Showerhead points at door so water flows into room. Clean room, but again no attention to detail. Oh, yes, found a device for using drugs in the bedside table drawer.