Comfort Inn Yosemite Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 159
US$ 154
US$ 150
US$ 143
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 173
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
US$ 169
Agoda.com
US$ 149
Orbitz.com
US$ 670
The Pines Resort(Bass Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 184
US$ 144
US$ 221
US$ 194
Hotels.com
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanwould stay againspent two nightsdecent breakfasta king size bedshort drivecoffee makerfree breakfastthe main highwayplace to sleepconvenient locationfridge and microwavesouth entranceglacier pointyosemite areaafter a long day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Our group stayed here 4 nights while exploring Yosemite Valley with our cameras. Rooms are spacious, clean and airy, and hotel is located on main road to Yosemite, about 45 mins away. Only one small niggle which is that breakfast area is far too small for the number of guests especially if a lot of them descend at one time. That said, supplies were kept well topped up, and even when the cold juice machine was u/s on our last morning, it really made no difference as there were jugs of cold juice constantly at the ready.
A good experience which I would recommend to others.

Room Tip: A room round the back (east side) is a plan to avoid traffic noise.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2012 via mobile

My husband booked this hotel two weeks before our stay. It's nice and I really expected the worst from the reviews so maybe that's why we were pleased with the room. Check-in was fast and easy. You do have to remind front desk if you are using your AAA discount. We were in room # 257 2 level in the corner. Very clean and up dated furniture. Big bed, desk, coffee maker, mini fridge and two small sitting chairs. For a last min trip this is a nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I stayed at this place 2 years ago and not much has changed.I would stay here again but just some comments regarding the rooms.I was allotted a room near the road,above the lobby, and it is very noisy until 9pm and after 6am(trucks next door).Just be careful what room you get.Also the breakfast area is small for the number of guests they can accommodate.The rooms were clean,the staff helpful,and it is only 30 minutes drive to the Park Entrance.

Room Tip: Do not get a room above or near the lobby or on the park side as there is a lumber yard next door.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank DerekHulme
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stayed in the family suite room 110. We have a family of 7 and it can accommodate 7. I have found that not many hotels can fit our family, without buying two rooms. We got the room for $99.00 a night. It has a separate "bedroom" attached with it's own air, TV, and desk with a king size bed. It is separated by a vanity/sink area and a bath room. Then there is the main space with two queens and we got a roll-away. The beds were comfortable and the TVs are flat screen. There is a fridge and microwave.

The only downside to the room is it sounds like there is a hotwater heater in need of maintenance somewhere outside the room that sounds like it is bubbling over. It pings and pongs for about 10-15 minutes then shuts off for a while and starts back up again. I can sleep through anything, so it didn't bother me. But, for others it might bug them.

I wanted to check in early on our way to Yosemite (it was about 11:00am). I didn't care if we got the keys or not, but just wanted to get the paperwork done. They wouldn't do it. Then I asked for a bathroom. They don't have one in the lobby that can be used. The staff seemed to be concerned about everything but me standing there at the counter when I arrived. When we returned to check in (around 5). The staff was just as unconcerned and even seemed a little annoyed to help me. But, they did and we got our room we reserved with no problem.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2012

This place was perfect for our purpose which was visiting Yosemite. The breakfast was great, friendly staff and nice and clean room. The village of Oakhurst was nice and this turned out to be a very nice choise. Would recommend it to everyone travelling on a budget.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple