I travel and stay in hotels every month for business and I tend to stay at Marriott properties because I know what to expect. This location was clean, comfortable and convenient but it had the worst Wi-Fi service I have ever experienced. It was terribly slow and would kick off my devices every 15 minutes. Otherwise it was a good stay in every other way. Right off the 101 freeway yet quiet enough for a good night's sleep. See attached photos. I will stay there again in the future ... hopefully the Wi-Fi will be better next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gateway to the Wine Country, Sonoma Raceway, and business communities of Novato and San Rafael, our hotel is designed to serve both leisure and business guests. To remain productive during your stay, take advantage of our innovative lounge, which includes private media booths, community tables, an interactive GoBoard, and 24-hour Starbucks coffee. Our plush mattresses with downy bedding, ergonomic desk chairs, indoor spa, fitness center, and heated pool provide the essential level of comfort and convenience you deserve during your stay. And if that's not enough, you can multiply your options with the convenience of the MarinAirporter and local shopping and dining alternatives within walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Novato Marin/Sonoma Hotel Novato
- Courtyard Novato Marin/Sonoma Marin County, CA
- Novato Courtyard
- Novato Marriott