US$ 167
US$ 291
US$ 249
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Marin Lodge(San Rafael)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 277
Hampton.com
All reviewswine countryhardwood floorshard boiled eggsoutdoor weddingfun place to stayan older propertylower ratenice groundssears pointcourtyard areasonoma racewayoatmealking roomrooms are cleanroad noisehot tubconvenient location
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The pool is right outside the dining room where we had some great food at the Happy Hour. The fun part of this was that the kids were able to play & swim in the pool while we sat around it. The dining room is excellent with great food & good servers. The hotel rooms face a green park next to the pool. A fun place to stay.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Just as other reviewers have stated, this is a great little retro hotel-motel. The upgrades are a delight with warm bamboo floors and comfy bathrooms. I love the provided organic care products. Our group of 5 was comfy. We loved the green space-a bit of homeyness.

I’m eager to give the place 5 stars but for the beds and pillows, both awfully uncomfortable, and the continental breakfast which is styled after the 80’s carb-load diets. If you are watching your diet steer yourself to one of Marin’s many healthy fresh and tasty choices rather than the hotel offering. If you love stale donuts and institutional waffles with cold hard boiled eggs, this is your breakfast

Other than that, we will eagerly stay at the centrally located and charming Inn Marin when we return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank drewsun34
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stayed here over the summer on and off for work great staff, great rooms, family friendly and amazing location . Recommend over and over ! Great restaurant and contential breakfast along with a great atmosphere make this a must stay.pet friendly

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I called Inn Marin looking for a room, as we’d been evacuated from the Santa Rosa fires. My first impression was their kindness. Next was their commitment to helping us. Third was a fair price, no price gauging. Within a half an hour,they called me back and had secured us a room. At this point, I accepted the room, sight unseen, not knowing what to expect.
What I learned on arrival was that I had discovered a hidden gem! Lovely grounds, squeaky clean spacious rooms, and such great amenities, nice restaurant and free breakfast.

Room Tip: Pet friendly!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We stayed at the Inn Marin for a week and while I am admittedly a hotel snob, I thought this place was adorable. It's older but has remodeled touches. Bamboo flooring and very clean. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and housekeeping is spot on. It would be nice to have better quality bedding but it was ok. I would ask for courtyard view if available. Downside is that the hot tub has way, way too much chemicals in it and it ruined my new black swim suit. The pool is nice and you can listen to bands on the pool deck on the weekends. Great for families and business trips. Also, pretty quiet for being next to the freeway.

Room Tip: Courtyard view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business