All reviewswild foxdonutswildfox restaurantsan franciscofire pitwine countryping pong tablecontinental breakfastbest westernsrestaurant next doornice hotelmarin countywaffle makerstarbucks coffeegreat place to staythe breakfast areaburger king
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I stayed here for business. Staff was very nice and helpful. the breakfast was good. The internet was decently fast. I ate at the restaurant 1 night food was good and people there were friendly. I usually don't stay this far north when I travel for business, but I was having a hard time finding a hotel and this popped up as an option. I would stay here again if I was ever in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jessica S, Manager at Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We appreciate the great feedback and are happy to hear that you will come stay with us again when in the area!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The 'Plus' in the name must indicate something more than we knew before our stay. Only stayed one night with our family of 5 but really felt we got our money's worth. The room was plenty spacious for our family to allow our little one to sleep on the floor without threat of a stomping. The bedding was comfortable and clean.
We appreciate the divided wash basin from the toilet/tub area - let people handle their business in separate spaces.
The morning breakfast spread had plenty of options - sweets, cereals, breads, yogurts and juices. They offered a cheesy, sausage omelette that was one of the best breakfast items we've had in a chain hotel. We depleted their stock of those flavorful bites.
I always give extra credit for hotels offering a complimentary Wall Street Journal. I don't need the local news - give me something substantive.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Jessica S, Manager at Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

We so appreciate this wonderful review and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip based on the location and overall high score on TripAdvisor. I did review comments from past guests and found there was some inconsistency from one guest giving high reviews and the next giving moderate to low reviews. The self-parking is easy to access and close to the hotel. The guest rooms are spacious and clean with large bathroom. I liked the Keurig coffee maker as I usually bring my own coffee k-cups. I was on the hillside of the hotel and did not hear any freeway noise or hotel noise. The biggest downfall and why I will hesitate to stay at a Best Western Plus was the very slow working WIFI. My device was constantly searching for the WIFI signal and loaded one page over about 5 minutes to 10 minutes - VERY SLOW. I was unable to stream anything not Hulu, Netflix, Amazon or even YouTube. When I contacted the front desk, I was told to come to the lobby for working WIFI. I can't imagine that traveling on a business trip would require me to pajama party in the lobby just to use the WIFI. I consider that unacceptable as there is no excuse to say you have WIFI when in fact you don't unless your room is right over the lobby.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are sorry to hear we missed the mark in a few areas during your stay. I have passed on your feedback regarding the wifi issue and will have our IT Department look into it right away. We hope you will come back and give us another chance!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We had evacuated ourselves and my Mom & her caregiver from Santa Rosa during the North Coast fires in Oct 2017. We were desperate to find a hotel, so on short notice, the staff accommodated our needs and managed to keep us there as we extended our stay, trying to wait out the fires. We had to change rooms a couple of times (due to our short notice), but they did everything they could to minimize that. Everyone, from the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff was excellent! And they have a great breakfast! Room service was excellent as well as the on-property restaurant!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jessica S, Manager at Best Western Plus Novato Oaks Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you so much for this feedback! We are so very happy to hear how you and your family felt safe and taken care of while staying with us during this tragedy. And we are especially grateful that you are all safe and back in your homes! We hope you can visit us again on better terms. Take care!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My room facing the highway had traffic noise as one might expect. Although it had a nice balcony and view, the traffic noise distracts, even though at some distance from the hotel. Room itself is comfortable with the amenities well placed. High quality TV with large flat screen. The coffee maker is one that does one cup at a time, but a more sophisticated model, and regular solid cups are provided, not the styrifoam type. Hot water from bath faucets was immediate and adjusting water temp was easy..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the great feedback and we hope to welcome you back again soon!