All reviews plenty of hot water breakfast room very pleasant stay would stay here again freeway
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Nice location at a decent price. The area is safe and near the freeway. Their customer service; however, was below par. The clerk at the front desk was very rude, dismissive and condescending. He talks over you and does not listen to any of your concerns. Extremely disappointed with his attitude. Needless to say, I would not stay back at this location.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Marinwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

We are very disappointed that you were not pleased with your stay with us, and we apologize sincerely for any perceived rudeness from any of our staff. The feedback that we generally get about our staff is very positive, and we are very sorry that this was not your experience. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you might give us another opportunity to please you on another occasion. Best wishes, Hotel Management

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We rented a 'suite' with a kitchenette to save costs on food during our stay. WARNING: The kitchenettes do not come with kitchenware. Nothing. I found that deceptive. The pool pictured above is not open for use, even though April in Marinwood often bring temps to the 80s. The room, bath and bed were serviceable, but everything was a bit shabby.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Marinwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Hi Paul, Thankyou for your review. We are very sorry that you were disappointed with our kitchenette; we certainly did not intend to mislead you in any way. We hope that you will consider staying with us again when you are next in Marinwood. Best wishes, Hotel Management

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I would not have gone to this star level, were it not for the post-stay treatment we received around an item (an expensive bottle of sparkling wine) we accidentally left in the in-room refrigerator. In fact, I was just hung up on when calling for the second time to inquire about it. I keep being told "I'll talk to housekeeping tomorrow" and yet, tomorrow never comes, and I never hear back. If you already consumed the wine, shame on us for leaving it, and I hope you enjoyed it. BUT shame on YOU for being so disrespectful and dishonest, and for hanging up on me (and then refusing to pick up the phone when I call right back) and leading me on with no intent of follow-up. Shame on you.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah W
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Marinwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Sarah, we apologize that you found our staff to be rude and inattentive. This should not have happened. Our guests do forget stuff in the rooms sometimes and we try our best to hold it and inform guests about it as soon as possible (and in many cases, we have even shipped the items back to them). When it comes beverages and wine, people do open their bottles, in that case, while cleaning the room, our service team discards the beverage bottles and food items which may have been left by guests. It seems that our team may have tried to locate this in the room and could not find it afterward. Once again we are truly sorry about this.

Guest Experience Team

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I spent my teens in Novato. We used to go to the German restaurant, Little Bavaria, which was a great place. Honestly I thought I was booking into an inn with a similar name. I'm glad I made that mistake. This place is quaint and comfortable. Freeway access is easy. Though there aren't restaurants within walking distance, there are plenty of them, and markets, within easy driving distance. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
ManagerDM, Manager at Marinwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Scott P,

Thank you for your great review! Even though you thought you were booking elsewhere, we are so happy you stayed with us. We are delighted to hear you had a comfortable stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm regards,
Marinwood Inn & Suites

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Just a confirmation that people can care about you, clean and comfortable warm in the winter and cool in the summer , one of those places you get lucky enough to find. Staying a 150+ days on the road this is one of my favorites.

Room Tip: You will not regret staying here
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Marinwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Thank you for your really lovely review, we do appreciate it. We do try to make our hotel a home away from home for our guests, and it's great that you felt that care and homeliness. It's lovely to hear such a great comment from someone who spends as much time on the road as you so. We do hope that you'll be back to stay with us again soon! Best regards, Hotel Management