All reviews double tree outback steakhouse front desk warm cookies orange county breakfast buffet free parking nice hotel la area restaurant staff would stay here again los angeles easy access up to date business trip fitness center freeway
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very nice. People are very friendly. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is because the pool was not open. As we arrived we were given the Cookies one each. Our rooms were nice n clean. Beds very comfortable and the breakfast was great. Omelette station, pastries fresh fruit cereal and a waffle station. Will definitely book next time I’m in the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Great remodel job, Hilton! The bed is plush, the new furniture is comfortable and the new bathroom/shower is wonderfully decadent. The breakfast buffet has 1000 selections and each is beautifully presently and delicious - right down to the fresh-squeezed orange juice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Love Hilton Honors Program! I always feel special and wanted! They treat their Honors Members with such a respect and appreciation! This was a family trip to Knott's Berry Farm and Hilton made it relaxing and easy! Breakfast was free with the Honors Program and I was thrilled!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 8 March 2018

This is my first bad experience on any Doubletree property. When I started sleeping I got a bad smell near my bed. I decided to check what was bad smell and found a pair of baby diapers behind a chair. This means that the housekeeping in the room is pretty bad. Very unfriendly staff when they realized it was not American.

Room tip: When you have your room, first check your cleaning
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Adam S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Drexmaster,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. I am so very sorry that we failed to provide you with the service you should expect when visiting our hotel.

We would like the opportunity to Make it Right and ask that you please contact me at adam.stanchina@hilton.com

Thank you!

Adam

Reviewed 16 February 2018

stayed for 5 night there, great service and clean rooms. Good food for breakfast and nice bar/restaurant at entrance level. One slight disappointment...pool was closed and there was no other place like a terrace to enjoy a drink or a coffee while seeing the sun. All spots were inside.
other wise a pretty good experience, friendly staff too.

Date of stay: February 2018