“Really?”

Taco bell
Ranked #33 of 45 Restaurants in Nipomo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 April 2016

With so many awesome Mexican restaurants in the area, why in the world would you settle? It has been a couple on months; however, the staff was HORRIBLE when I went - I recognize that the turnover rate in the fast food business is ever changing. I ordered a burrito without sour cream. It came with sour cream. I kid you not, the kid opened the burrito and scraped the sour cream off. I said that I needed one remade, I have an allergy to milk products. How many ways can you say that the kid was irritated with me. Service?

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We ordered in the drive thru lane. Waited over 5 minutes for our food and it was cold. Think they forgot about us. Will not go back.