“Super delicious and fresh”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 512 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Price range: US$ 41 - US$ 80
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can't say enough great things about this place. If you are looking for farm-to-table fresh this place is for you! There are so many gluten-free options on the menu, I was in heaven. The spicy Panang curry takes the gold metal, but I was even able to try key lime pie and their flourless chocolate cake! Highly recommend!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I couldn't believe when my daughters told me about this place. When we walked in you couldn't help but want to look at everything around you with the cool contemporary style (that takes your eyes like a child to candy)and watch the chefs prepare people's food.

When the food arrived we split some dishes and good thing we did as the portions were easily enough for 2 people! The taste was out of this world amazing and didn't want to stop eating even though we were so full! They also do seasonal menus which is a refreshing change to normals restaurants. The service was also very good.... I can't wait to get back here for more great vegan dishes!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Wow, great food, drinks, and wonderful service. Always fresh and seasonal. Don't miss the Squash pie in the Fall. Its worth the splurge.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

True foods is my favorite place to go they have such delicious food with a wonderful atmosphere I love that feeling that walking out of the restaurant you feel good about what you just ate and that's what you feel like after you ate at true foods 100% recommend this place the one thing I have to say is there service sometimes can be slow so be careful and they are very busy during lunch hours

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We came here for a rehearsal dinner, so we did had set menu. For a large party, the service was quite prompt. We had our drinks refilled quickly and correctly. Staff were attentive but not overbearing.

Appetizers included vegetables crudites and kale guacamole. I never understood the concept of kale guacamole. Why mess up a good thing by adding kale? The vegetables were chilled and fresh. Sauces were nice.

Next up was the kale salad which was fresh with nice dressing.

Salmon was main course. This was done medium rare as requested. Portion size was good and sides nicely done.

Overall, nice work.