Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 233
PricelineUS$ 267
Hotels.comUS$ 233
Agoda.comUS$ 227
eDreamsUS$ 227
FindHotelUS$ 301
2,580 results
All reviews shor restaurant balboa building self parking fashion island golf course shuffle board beautiful grounds main building nice property john wayne airport fire pit main pool southern california orange county pools shuffleboard conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

This hotel is a beautiful resort located in Newport Beach area. It is a short drive from fashion plaza shop mall with modern shops and excellent restaurants. This resort occupies a piece of land with numerous well appreciated rooms, three large swimming pools and a par three golf course. You can enjoy yourself by just walking around the property in addition to swimming and golfing. It is very relaxing. The restaurant, Shor, serves breakfast and dinner. The food is excellent and I really like to compliment the chef for his skill. The waiters are very friendly, like other staff members. They will tell you what to do and where to go in the area. The friendly atmosphere is overflowing.. we spent only two nights this time, but are planning our next trip for five days.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Cathy Scott, Marketing at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted that you were able to enjoy everything that our hotel has to offer! We appreciate all of your shout outs to our colleagues and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

Walked in the front door and headed for the bathrooms and some asian guy started chasing me asking me where I was going and I said, "the restroom " and he shook his head no waving his finger ,"no no you not a guest here!".......how did he know if I was a guest or not?!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Cathy Scott, Owner at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

We sincerely apologize for your experience in our lobby. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. I have forwarded your comments toour leadership team to use as a training opportunity.

If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel stay that so many of our guests have come to experience.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

My stay was amazing! It was very clean and tidy. The rooms layout was really great and made the room feel a a lot bigger. The bathroom also had a very lit vanity style mirror which was great to get ready. The staff was very kind even late at night when I needed something at 2am!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted you had a great stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 February 2021

This is a great place to get way. Very clean and just a beautiful place to stay. I would advise anyone that wants to sleep in a nice place that they go here. Their restaurant was excellent. I had the Poke Bowl and my Wife had the Steak and it was delicious. I highly recommend eating there as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Cathy Scott, Owner at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share it with us! We are delighted you had an excellent stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks for the shoutout to our Shor Restaurant as well.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

We enjoyed our stay by different activities such as riding bikes near the bay/beach, relaxing around the bonfire. The cleanliness of the hotel and the hospitality of the attendant gave us a good experience. We highly recommended this resort hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Leslie Ortega, Guest Services / Front Office at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.