“Always consistent wherever you visit a TB”

Tommy Bahama's Island Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy Bahama's Island Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 513 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: MacArthur Blvd and Pacific Coast Highway
Transit: Easily accessed from Pacific Coast Highway at MacArthur
Description: Tommy Bahama Island Grille is conveniently located in Corona del Mar Plaza, minutes from Fashion Island, John Wayne Airport, and of course, the beach! The upscale alternative to our Laguna Beach location features a fresh seafood, seasonal produce, and innovative new dishes as the development kitchen for our other 14 locations.
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We always try a TB, and find that the food and service remain the same where ever you go. Had the crab bisque and fish sandwich both were excellent. Any of the salads are always good just a great place to eat and know that you are going to get a good meal.

1  Thank Rose K
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We were able to take advantage of the Happy Hour, and had a nice patio seating table. From the duo of dips, pork belly sliders, and fish tacos, the choices on the happy hour menu were sufficient and filling, we didn't have room to order entrees. The Crazy Cuban and Mai Tai's were delicious. Got to enjoy some live music before we left, and then did some shopping (well just looking) next door. This is by far our favorite and best TB we have ever been to.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I wanted to go somewhere special to celebrate my last free day before going back to work. Tommy Bahama's Island Grille didn't disappoint. We sat at the bar as we didn't want to wait to be seated. The service at the bar was good and we enjoyed the grilled chicken rosemary burger and a beef burger with bacon and pineapple jalapeño jelly and arugula
We cut them in half so we could try both. The beef burger was cooked perfectly and became my favorite. My daughter loved the flavors of the chicken burger. Then we had to get the pineapple creme brûlée. Oh my it was fantastic. Best creme brûlée ever!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Great ambiance, great service, great food and full bar. shopping next to it for gents and ladies. Reservations needed! Outdoor seating too. plenty of parking in the strip mall. Recommended MeuterMedia

1  Thank MeuterMedia
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This was my 4th - 5th visit to TB for lunch, this time I was with my family and I was not disappointed. The adults had the Mahi and salads while the kids had pizza and chicken fingers. All good portions and good quality. At one is older, wealthy Newport Beach but try to sit outside and ignore the crowd.