“Quaint and Delicious!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The Fly N Fish Oyster Bar is right on the boardwalk with the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop. It is a casual dining experience, but the food was top notch.
We had at least one meal a day at the Fly N Fish during our stay at Newport Beach.
Omg - the grilled artichoke is like nothing we've had anywhere before. Not to be missed!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This place came recommended from one of my business colleagues and it did not disappoint. We started with appetizers (Oysters, Spicy White Albacore Poke and the Calamari). All 3 of them were excellent. The Calamari was out of this world in terms of flavor. When you order the Calamari they ask what level spice you want to start it at and if you don't say anything it comes at a Level 5 and I can assure you that it is very spicy at that level already. I couldn't imagine going much higher. The Albacore Poke was very tasty and fresh. For dinner I had the Saffron Bacon Risotto and it comes with Shrimp and Scallops. I enjoyed every bite of it. My colleagues ordered the fish and chips, salmon, to name a few and they all raved about it. The only negative was that their beer selection seemed a little limited, but that was just a minor drawback. The service was very good as well.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I am a regular here, always have had great experiences. Tonight was different, poor service and food. All places have an off night, but when U asked about it they said speak to the owner. When I approached the owner and asked if he had a moment to talk, he told me he wasn't the owner. What arrogance, he just didn't want to deal with a customer that had legitimate concerns. Please don't waste your money here, they don't appreciate it.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Food, Drinks, Excellent wine selection, View and SERVICE - wonderful experience.. tiny spot easy to miss but they are spot on!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Hands down best fish and chips I've had. It was So light and delicious! We also had the coconut shrimp and also one of the best. We went back the next day it was that good. Drinks are really strong so one did us in :) bartenders we're so fun and sweet

1  Thank JayBaby13