“Delicious food, energized atmosphere. ”

Wildfish Seafood Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfish Seafood Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 513 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Wildfish Seafood Grille is committed to offering fresh prime seafood, aged USDA prime steaks, creative cocktails, and an award winning wine list. Set in a casual, contemporary atmosphere focused around the combined energy of the centerpiece bar and lounge, innovative oyster & raw bar, open-air patio and exhibition kitchen. The menu is made up of imaginative creations prepared fresh with superior quality seafood, utilizing the best preparations, and simple, light sauces to enhance the delicate flavors. The Wildfish Seafood Grille restaurant and patio bars are the place to be for HAPPY HOUR! Enjoy a selection of 1/2 price appetizers,$6 martinis and wines by the glass from 4 to 7 pm seven nights a week, and all night on Sundays and Mondays. Planning an event? The patio is the perfect place to host your next business outing, private party, special event or any large group. Join us at Wildfish Seafood Grille Where Prime Seafood, USDA Prime Steaks and Good Times are always in season.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We hadn't been to Wildfish in a couple years. Pleased to say it's as fantastic as we remembered. We love sitting on the patio - not as loud and the tables are more spread out. I loved the grouper with"corn fondue" sauce and my husband had an excellent special of lobster, shrimp and scallops. Excellent service thanks to Kai.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We have been eating here for several years and the food is always excellent. The service however is uneven - sometimes great and other times odd. My favorite dishes are the scallops, pot sticker appetizer and any of their grilled fish. It's always fresh, perfectly prepared and seasoned. Their kitchen is outstanding. The wine list is straight forward and expensive but fairly priced. Service is the issue: it's uneven and sometimes intrusive. Some of the waitstaff seem overextended and tired of customers. Ofter they have been abrupt and inattentive. I hope this is something that can be corrected soon, as the overall experience would be complete.

1  Thank rhlaguna007
Reviewed 22 July 2017

A group of us had the chance to try Wildfish (WF) for a business dinner. The place is very high-end with a variety of nice dishes to try. It is not low dollar though... We had oysters, sea bass, and a variety of side dishes. I enjoyed my food very much (sea bass) and salad. The wine selection was good too. I am just thankful I did not have to pay the bill!!!!!!!! I would eat here again for a special occasion or if someone else was paying!

1  Thank Shane S
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Although this gustatory delight is located in a shopping center, parking was not an issue.
The atmosphere is somewhat formal and fun at the same time - we watched our team win in the hockey playoffs! Before that even happened I fell in love with the menu - everything sounded wonderful, and my only disappointment was that we didn't have time to return on the same trip. My husband had Sangria and I ordered a Red Dragon cocktail - kudos to the bartenders! My husband enjoyed the crab and corn chowder, and my oysters from both coasts were fresh and just perfect. He went on to a salmon dinner with bliss on his face and I had the Georges Bank Scallops exquisitely cooked and served with a delicious sauce (read 'mop the plate'). The service could not be faulted, and the entire staff from hostess to food servers was both friendly and professional. The prices are moderate to high, but this is one place where it is worth it.

1  Thank JoanneJourneys
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We love this restaurant, we looking forward to coming here whenever we're in Newport Beach. The service is top-notch, the food is always great, and the atmosphere is fun. This last visit, Anna, was our server, and she is excellent--gracious, professional, friendly, and helpful.