“Sensational Lunch with incredible views!!”
Review of Pelican Grill

Pelican Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Pelican Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 514 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pelican Hill Road and Newport Coast Drive
Description: Located at Pelican Hill Golf Club, Pelican Grill presents the quintessential California dining experience, featuring cuisine prepared with the highest-quality fresh and locally sourced foods, al fresco dining on the ocean-view terrace, and a popular lounge with two huge 9' x 6' HD TVs for viewing sports events.
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had an amazing lunch here at the Pelican Grill!! Everything we ate was very fresh and delicious! Absolutely beautiful setting overlooking the coastline- sit outside and enjoy or stay indoors where they have a large comfortable setting with a beautiful bar! A bit pricey but worth every penny!! We'll be back!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Pro: I was particularly impressed by the staff, every one of them were extremely friendly and professional. I was very pleased with the ribeye and my wife enjoyed the prime rib special. The view and the facility were both excellent as well
Con: Nothing

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Excellent food and great service at Pelican Grill. I have dined there frequently over the past 5 years and it is a very great and fun place.

Pelican_Hill_Resort, Manager at Pelican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hello Orestadr,

I’m so glad to read that Pelican Grill has become a favorite dining destination of yours! Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more delicious meals in the future.

Kind regards,
Tom Donovan
Managing Director, The Resort at Pelican Hill

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Enjoyed the service and view from the patio. Had the cob salad for lunch! Good although a little too much dressing which made bottom of my salad was a little soggy. Our server was very tentative and friendly. Would go back here again, hopefully soon.

Hello Harmon,

Thank you for dining with us at Pelican Grill! I’m so glad to read that you enjoyed your lunch and that you are already looking forward to returning. I appreciate your thoughtful insight, and I’ve also taken this opportunity to share your feedback on the Cobb salad dressing with our culinary team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind regards,
Tom Donovan
Managing Director, The Resort at Pelican Hill

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I just love it when a restaurant is consistent with its food and service. Been going at least once a month with family as well as friends.
The bread is always warm and fresh (don't know how they always manage that) and we can't just stop at one!
I selfishly wish they would change the menu MORE often so I can go more often!
For dinner, I recommend making reservations.