“Delicious small plates”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Charred broad beans followed by pork belly with peaches were delicious. Very good service, too. It was recommended by a friend and I would return!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I want to recognize our waitress, whose name I can’t remember, but who was outstanding. Very thoughtful, very attentive, and seemed to really enjoy her job. The food was excellent - two separate local sea bass specials - and we enjoyed the local beer and wine selections. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I was treated to dinner at the New Moon Cafe last night. I loved the ambiance of the restaurant: friendly, relaxed and elegant. Mary, our server, was gracious, knowledgable and incredibly attentive and efficient. The food was spectacular from the cheese tray to the dessert--perfection. Each dish was a work of art served with panache, and the wine list, too, was outstanding. The perfect place to celebrate!

1  Thank KHNA
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Deck is nice warm day shady spot for lunch. Check specials first. We enjoyed shrimp and crab salads with a few slices of bread. Nice. Looked like a good wine list but we had water.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

This is the upscale dining spot in nevada city. It's fresh and delicious. We like the porch when the weather is nice. There is one particular waiter that i think is really interesting. I think I had lamb last time i was there.