“Just keep driving”
Review of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr.
Ranked #17 of 26 Restaurants in Needles
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Just keep driving. Dirty bathrooms, no ice, soda machines with flat or no cola, incorrect orders galore, and yes the list could go on. Seriously, just keep driving.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Words cannot describe just how disappointing this place was. My order was messed up from the get-go. All burgers come with cheese, and must manually input ‘no cheese’, but the cashier/order taker displayed a lack of the ‘attention to detail’ gene. As for the burger, it was sent out looking as if someone sat on it, took his/her anger on it, or retrieved it out right after a MMF cage fight. The burger had a horrible rough day at the office. Not a good impression of California for this Texan. :o(

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife and me wife started our order when Christina the manager stopped in the middle took the order from the drive through, then brought the wrong order after a long wait she started to our table got have way went back to take another order with two other employees my wife had to go get our meal , it was cold. We heard other people complaints,she was yelling in the back about the cold food I told her our food was cold she said. O ya and walked away. Stay clear

Reviewed 20 January 2017

The food came quick and was good. The manager came by to ask if everything was OK. The staff came by twice to ask if we needed anything else. This is at a Fast Food Spot?????

Reviewed 13 January 2017

The staff are your typical outback country people. But our server was very friendly and made my family feel welcome. My daughter didn't get a toy in her kids meal. So she went to the same server and told him what happened. He immediately got her a toy and my daughter was very HAPPY! The meals were amazing considering it was myfamilies first time trying Carls Jr (we're from Australia).