“Nice place but strange smell”

The River Front Cafe
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Needles
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Good Cobb salad. Put my hamburger on gluten free bread which was great. Friendly waitress. Bathroom - acceptable. One of the soap dispensers was broken. Seemed clean but there was a strange smell to the place which we could not identify. Overall though it was fine and would likely return.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We stopped here for an early dinner on a Saturday. With the sun shining and boats on the river, it was a great day. The pizza made it perfect. Our server was a delight. Even thought it was busy, she took the time to talk to us.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

My husband and I visit the River Front Cafe at least once a week. Everyone there are very friendly and go out of their way to provide great food, drinks, and service. I believe my husband and I have had just about everything on the menu by now and we haven't had a bad meal yet. Thank you to everyone at the River Front, we love you guys!! ~Pony & Virginia~

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The menu is pretty basic diner type faire, plus yummy pizzas. The pizza we had was delicious, and all the food I saw walking by looked very fresh and good. Nice selection of beer on tap, served icy cold. Friendly staff, local place, great value. Did I mention it's right on a tight bend in the River, so you sit and watch all the boaters go by at one of the more rapidly flowing points. Very fun. All tables have River view.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I agree with other comments about how wonderful Cindy and Robin are. I don't know how they manage to keep everything straight but they do. When I called to make our reservation for 12 at 6:00 PM, Cindy warned me that another party of 25 was also arriving at 6:00 PM. We wisely changed our time to 5:45. Robin was our waitress and she is truly amazing. She is always going at full speed and was on top of all of our needs. Most of the food was excellent but a couple of our members complained that the spaghetti although tasty, it was barely warm. I would not recommend being seated outside as the river bugs can be a real pain.