“Great Food, Great People!”

The River Front Cafe
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Needles
Reviewed 9 May 2017

My husband and I visit the River Front Cafe at least once a week. Everyone there are very friendly and go out of their way to provide great food, drinks, and service. I believe my husband and I have had just about everything on the menu by now and we haven't had a bad meal yet. Thank you to everyone at the River Front, we love you guys!! ~Pony & Virginia~

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The menu is pretty basic diner type faire, plus yummy pizzas. The pizza we had was delicious, and all the food I saw walking by looked very fresh and good. Nice selection of beer on tap, served icy cold. Friendly staff, local place, great value. Did I mention it's right on a tight bend in the River, so you sit and watch all the boaters go by at one of the more rapidly flowing points. Very fun. All tables have River view.

1  Thank Brian C
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I agree with other comments about how wonderful Cindy and Robin are. I don't know how they manage to keep everything straight but they do. When I called to make our reservation for 12 at 6:00 PM, Cindy warned me that another party of 25 was also arriving at 6:00 PM. We wisely changed our time to 5:45. Robin was our waitress and she is truly amazing. She is always going at full speed and was on top of all of our needs. Most of the food was excellent but a couple of our members complained that the spaghetti although tasty, it was barely warm. I would not recommend being seated outside as the river bugs can be a real pain.

1  Thank Norm_Nice_Guy
Reviewed 21 April 2017

My wife & I stayed in this park in our RV The café is such a bonus for the parks guest as you can walk along the river walk right to the café, and you walk in & the crowd the warm décor is perfect, The dinner specials are what the park manager suggested we order & boy was she ever right! The spaghetti dinner was awesome! The beer was cold.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Love this Place! Cindy and Robin make the best Bloody Mary's. We go there any time we are in the area.