“Seafood in a bag!!”
Review of Crab Fever

Crab Fever
Ranked #45 of 224 Restaurants in National City
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome, great music and ambiance. We started off with an order of Gumbo which was delicious comes in a big bowl. Was perfect bcuz we then ordered the #2 and shared crab legs with sausage and shrimp corn and baked potato in a bag. Everything was as expected similar to other seafood in a bag places. They provide gloves and utensils needed. It would be nice to get a side of melted butter for that good ol crab meat tho to dip in. Would come back for sure. Don’t forget to get a slice of cheese cake! Enjoy.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We got the combo of snow crab, shrimp, sausage & potato with house seasoning. Delicious. Bringing wet wipes next time!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Loved it here I will for sure be back again, Crab boil at it's best. 1st tip you can score a free pound of shrimp if you log in on yelp you do have to print the coupon. We ordered 2 #1 specials snow crab and shrimp spicy come with some potatoes and corn also. I have been to a few spots like this and Crab fever is legit right up there if not better then Crab Hut downtown and parking here is so much easier. Large parking lot it's next to seafood city so just drive back in shopping center and you will see it . Not a huge beer selection but decent Corona , Modelo , Saporro and Sculpin my favorite. I saw people ordering sides of rice that's an option of course but I was good with the seafood. This place is somewhat new, I will be back and I will be recommending this spot to many.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This place is definitely my go-to the food is amazing the service is excellent can't wait to tell all my family and friends

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Crab Fever on the strength of great reviews from Yelp and we were not disappointed. I received a great suggestion from the waitress on what to order and how to specialize it to my liking
. The portion size was very large. I was able to share my food at the restaurant, bring some back to the hotel and then share that again. I wasn't a big fan of the soft shell crab but enjoyed the shrimp tacos.

P.S if you Yelp your review you get a free dessert