“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Tannya's Taqueria

Tannya's Taqueria
Ranked #88 of 312 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This is our weekly go to as it is consistently the best Mexican food in town. Avocado selections are always good.

1  Thank Gail B

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

While waiting for my 90 year old father to get a haircut in Napa, i discovered this unassuming gem next door. Order st the patio window from a full Mexican menu. My two fresh soft corn tortilla veggie tacos were prepared on the spot and delivered quickly despite the small dining room being full of local workers.
They were delicious! I will return with family and friends and explore the menu more!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

A friend referred me taqueria and we got here before the lunch crowd. The owner took our order and we can see the cook preparing our tacos. Food is fresh, service was fast. If we were in this area and want Mexican food, this is the place.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

This place is great. My wife and I wanted to eat good/inexpensive food so we could spend our budget on wines. This place exceeded our expectations. It came recommended by a local and we owe her for the heads up. My wife had a taco salad and I had a burrito. The meats were delicious and portions generous. Didn't expect to find this so close to downtown in napa. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Simple, and a bit run down - but full of locals getting take-out mexican food.
And we were right to follow the locals. Delicious street tacos to tostadas & lots of mexican style meat options . Also vege alternatives.