“Great, friendly taqueria”

Ranked #104 of 297 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 March 2017

A friend referred me taqueria and we got here before the lunch crowd. The owner took our order and we can see the cook preparing our tacos. Food is fresh, service was fast. If we were in this area and want Mexican food, this is the place.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

This place is great. My wife and I wanted to eat good/inexpensive food so we could spend our budget on wines. This place exceeded our expectations. It came recommended by a local and we owe her for the heads up. My wife had a taco salad and I had a burrito. The meats were delicious and portions generous. Didn't expect to find this so close to downtown in napa. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Simple, and a bit run down - but full of locals getting take-out mexican food.
And we were right to follow the locals. Delicious street tacos to tostadas & lots of mexican style meat options . Also vege alternatives.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Awesome food and great friendly staff but I stood at the counter for about 5 minuets before i was helped and I was the only one and it seems I wait that long every time. I go in at least once a week.But with that the same guy always helps me super nice and fast with getting the food out,

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

We've been trying out different places in Napa for authentic Mexican food and this is the place. I'm craving their fish tacos right now. We went here Saturday morning hoping for menudo or birria, but had to settle for tacos and a carne asada plate. The flavors were intense, with just the right amount of heat. This is a new favorite for us! Give them a try.