Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill
US$ 375
  • Restaurant
US$ 841
US$ 680
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 191
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 363
US$ 294
Official Website
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
US$ 218
US$ 157
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 434
US$ 413
Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 346
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 274
US$ 228
1,364 results
All reviewssweetie piesriver viewgeneral storebreakfast in bedembarcadero buildingnapa riverjazz clubold millsweet shopegg sandwichwithin walking distancebreakfast deliveredkeurig coffee makerwine tastingevery morningturn down serviceloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We absolutely loved our weekend stay at Napa River Inn. Every experience we had with the staff was top notch and we fell in love with the bedding in our room. As others have mentioned, it is right in the middle of everything. There is plenty to do within walking distance. We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Matt F
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely room with a river view and fireplace. We also had some interesting experiences. We like a cooler environment to sleep it. No matter what we did the temperature was too hot. We actually turned the system completely off fir two days. It was still 69, never going below, and in fact increased to over 72 without the system being on. My sleep was constantly interrupted because of being too warm. I used the lovely tub, yet the bath salts were never replaced. We came back to find a dirty coffee cup left from breakfast on the nightstand. Another day we came back to the room to find a maid’s cleaning cloth left on the couch. We travel a lot, and details make a difference. Room was quiet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I loved my stay and I would definitely go back. The staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable. The room was spacious and had everything I could ask for. They also offer wine carrier service in case you need to ship any purchased wine during your trip.

Room Tip: Beautiful room. I just wish my room wasn’t that deep burgundy.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I threw my Husband a 40th birthday surprise with a special trip to Napa. We went with eight couples and I'm so thankful we picked this location. It's so close to so many great restaurants, all within walking distance. The rooms are precious and very clean. We loved the fireplace. The free breakfast was to die for! We loved everything about this special, quiet, romantic boutique hotel. It was just perfect. But, what makes this place OUTSTANDING is their service. I worked with Laurie Gordon who works at their concierge desk for months to help me plan this special trip. She went ABOVE and beyond and literally took care of every single detail down to making sure we had jackets provided for our Segway wine tour. Laurie made this trip unforgettable and we will never forget it. She and the entire staff at the hotel are truly the best of the best. I can't wait to see Laurie and go back next year.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018

This experience was amazing. My wife and I spent two nights at the Napa River Inn and I literally do not have one mediocre thing to say because everything about the experience was OUTSTANDING! The concierge helped us set up a fantastic wine tour and an also amazing place to eat. Everything that we were looking for was well within walking distance and I was so impressed how clean the entire town was. Beautiful area right on the river with amazing views and an even more incredible staff!! Thank you Napa River Inn!

Stayed: February 2018