We stayed here for just one night to check out the new downtown river area. This hotel is lovely, with rooms overlooking the river and a small gas fireplace in the room too (would be nice in winter). Beds were comfortable. Noise seemed fine but we went off season so there weren't a million people wandering the streets at night and our neighboring guests were pretty quiet. Celedon, the restaurant next door is gorgeous with indoor outdoor seating and outdoor vegetation that worked it's way inside the patio area. The breakfast included in the room was very nice, you choose what you want and leave it on the door the night before an they deliver it to you the next day. Very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa!Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country.Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill CA - Napa Valley