“Nice place for a conference with convenient location”
Review of Spa Terra

Spa Terra
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Terra offers a hushed environment unlike any other in Napa Valley. Unwind in the serenity of our 22,000 square foot Estate Cave - 40 feet underground - where our award-winning spa soothes with natural stone and copper accents, blended with old-world Florentine architecture and furnishings, it is a Napa Valley experience in itself. In the tranquility of our Estate Cave, under nine acres of hillside vineyards, experience the true beauty of Mother Earth, and let her embrace and nurture you with her ability to cleanse, to warm, and to offer peace and relaxation from the elements ... in the heart of the Earth.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Honolulu, Hawaii
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Nice place for a conference with convenient location”
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Went for a conference, enjoyed the 'cave' and did some winetasting, but liked the close proximity to some excellent vineyards and tasting rooms--Ty Caton/Muscardini, Patz and Hall, Hall Winery and Tasting Room, Chandon (a little too touristy) and some EXCELLENT places to dine---Celadon, Morimoto's and fun two different days at Michael Chiarello's restaurants.

Visited October 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Columbus, Ohio
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

My husband and I came to the Spa Terra on a day trip to Napa. I have been to a few spas before but nothing like this. It was wonderful. We were the only people there, which I think is what made the experience so great. The locker rooms were great and the steam room and jacuzzi were amazing. Everything was very clean and well-stocked. We had a couples massage and both enjoyed them immensely. The cave atmosphere was cool and all the staff were very polite. After the massage, I took a shower and those facilities were also nice. I hadn't planned on doing so, so it was nice they had all the items you would need, like hairspray, combs, hairdryers, q-tips and deodorant. After we left the spa, we climbed up on the top of the hill/roof of the spa and enjoyed a nice view of the surrounding vineyards. It was rather expensive, but worth it for a great vacation experience.

Visited November 2011
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“spa”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Went to the Meritage because we were celebrating our anniversary with our friends and we received a couples package and we enjoyed our services and our masseuse's did a great job and we were happy and satisfied until we went to pay for services and our friends were over charged for services and then had to wait over an hour to get it fixed. We then received a call later in the evening requesting more money. This ruined our experience and we paid almost 1000 together as couples for a great romantic experience and this was ridiculous and I would never recommend this spa as this is unacceptable in the service industry. We were treated very badly and it really ruined our experience, we paid, and then they called us later and asked for more money. I would not recommend this spa ever.

3 Thank Phoebe C
Huntington Beach, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Couple's massage to die for”
Reviewed 26 October 2011

My husband I enjoyed the couples massage during our recent trip to Napa and it was AMAZING. Great, friendly staff and the shower/changing rooms were nice with steam room and hot tub for use (not co-ed). Shower products are fabulous.

Visited October 2011
Springfield, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“We love Spa Terra! Beautiful accomodations & excellent spa treatments!”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

My husband and I have been to Spa Terra twice. We aren't "spa snobs" that frequently go for these kinds of treatments... we are normal parents with young kids that like to escape for some relaxation every once in awhile! Spa Terra doesn't disappoint! The facility is beautiful and relaxing. I enjoyed my massage our 1st visit better than our 2nd. I think it just depends on which therapist you get. We did the soak in the hot tub followed by body scrubs & massages during both of our visits! Outstanding! It's peaceful, quiet, private and relaxing! What more can you ask for? We can't wait to go back again! I just wish it was a little more affordable so we could go more often!

Visited September 2010