The Meritage Resort and Spa
US$ 177
HotelIndigo.com
The Westin Verasa Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 396
US$ 352
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 255
US$ 181
US$ 316
US$ 284
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
US$ 157
BestWestern.com
US$ 349
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 249
US$ 198
Orbitz.com
US$ 279
US$ 880
US$ 743
2,095 results
All reviewsbowling alleycrush loungesiena restaurantwine cavetasting roomwine tastingindustrial areadowntown napafree shuttlebusiness conferenceconcierge deskadult poolwine countryshuttle servicegirls weekendbeautiful propertyfitness center
Reviewed 1 May 2012

This property is six years old so has a new feel to it, there is a large expansion of the resort in progress which will include a fitness center. The staff were helpful and friendly, the grounds were very nice with a vineyard and the grapecrusher statue in the rear. The small climb up to this locale is certainly worthwhile, especially near sunset, views from this vantage point of the valley below are lovely. There is muzak piped outdoors near the pool area which is clearly audible inside certain rooms, at least room 231 on the corner. This proved to be an annoyance that ended at 10pm each night. This resort is certainly impressive from the exterior and lobby area, however we thought our room, while clean and adequate, was a little short of our expectations. I would stay at The Meritage again but with a plan to be on the other side away from the muzak.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Thank you for reviewing us! We apologize if we did not live up to your expectations. We are looking into reducing the Muzak volume so it doesn't disturb our guests that are near it. We truly hope you'll join us again soon, and we look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 27 April 2012

This property is squeaky clean with a taste of Italian charm. A very nicely decorated resort with well appointed comfortable rooms and a lovely pool and spa. I enjoyed my spa cave time with a facial and a massage. Note therapist Tim was fantastic at therapeutic massage! The wine tasting was a fun romp. Our room was on the third floor facing the pool and that was a great quiet scenic location. It didn't feel like we were in an industrial area of Napa which is where this property is located. It is easy to find and conveniently located to get around to other areas. Be prepared to splash your cash and people watch.

Room Tip: Go for the top floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Thank you for this phenomenal review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your massage, and Tim will definitely be recognized for his efforts. We are committed to providing excellent service, and it truly pays off to hear comments and feedback like yours! We hope you'll join us again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Beautiful resort nestles in Napa Ca. The staff even super late at nice were nice and accommodating. A wonderful experience. The rooms are decorated wonderfully and the furnishings are great especially the bed.

• Stayed: April 2012
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Thank you for such an excellent review! Our team will certainly be recognized for their efforts in accommodating you. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I was there for a business conference. I arrived at 12:30pm and at check-in I was told they didn't have a room ready for me because they were sold out the night before and it would be late afternoon before it would be ready and could they have my cell # and they'll call me when it's ready. I explained that I needed a place to change clothes because I would be in meeting until 6pm and then going straight to dinner in their cave restaruant until probably 9pm. The lady at the desk was very helpful and found a room with 2 queen bed (instead of my requested king), I said that is good and "thank you very much". Gold star for the front desk. Hotel is nice, rooms are nice. I was in #208 and had some noise from room above (there were 3 floors) and they were building a fire pit below me. That was not a problem because I was awake before they started. I don't know if that will be noising at night if guest stay up around the fireplace. It's about 5 minutes to town (and Target). Overall a good value.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your understanding during this phase of construction. I hope you were able to enjoy the rest of your meeting, and the dinner in the cave. Please join us again soon for a drink or a little bowling at Crush Ultra Lounge. We hope to see you then!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Just completed our Spring Meeting here. Thank you to the resort staff for helping to make this meeting a great success story. Asa my Catering & Conference Services Manager, Cay and Nelson who ran my catering events, and Brendan and his staff in AV went above and beyond the call of duty to make certain that this meeting was a great success. We used the vineyard terrace for our reception and the estate wine cave for dinner which added a very nice touch to our evening events. If you are looking to have a meeting in Napa, this is the location to book.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool and vineyards while they are under construction adding additional sleep rooms and conference space.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that your meeting went so well, and the team members who made it possible will not go unrecognized. We hope you'll choose us again soon for another meeting, and we look forward to having you with us again!