The Meritage Resort and Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 193
US$ 181
US$ 120
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 364
  • Breakfast included
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 434
US$ 413
Wine Valley Lodge(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 445
US$ 398
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
US$ 162
Hotels.com
2,074 results
All reviewsbowling alleycrush loungesiena restaurantwine cavetasting roomwine tastingindustrial areadowntown napafree shuttlebusiness conferenceconcierge deskadult poolwine countryshuttle servicegirls weekendbeautiful propertyfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Had a wonderful weekend at the Meritage Resort in Napa. The value for money is really good. Enjoyed the spa services. Loved the food! I´ll be interested to see the changes from this spring´s expansion project. Because we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carolynn C
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for your review! We are elated you enjoyed the spa services at The Meritage Resort and Spa. It is truly an asset to our resort! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Such a wonderful spot and so close to SF too. I took my wife to the Meritage Resort in January and we were so impressed by the level of service and follow-through that the Meritage management and staff showed during our stay.
I am a frequent traveller and rarely do I get the level of service shown by the staff and management of Meritage.

Room Tip: Try their cappucino
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mike f
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear an experienced traveler raving about The Meritage Resort and Spa, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 February 2012

WOW we have to say what a great time we had at the Meritage Resort. It was my first time going to a health spa in Napa and I was thoroughly impressed.
The Meritage Management is a wonderful bunch of people who will go out of their way to help someone staying at their resort. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ryan Nackas B
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for reviewing us! We truly take pride in our team and the serve we provide our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2012

My husband and I are booked to stay at the Meritage this weekend. Earlier today I talked with someone over the phone and said I'd call back to make the reservation after checking the arrangement with my daughter and her husband who are joining us. When I called back, I spoke with a different reservations agent and it turned out that the person I had talked with earlier had made a mistake in what she had offered. I was transferred to the front desk and then to a manager who explained there had been a misunderstanding on the part of his staff member, apologized for the complication it had created in making my reservation, and he would honor what I had originally been offered. Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone resolves them in a way that leaves the customer feeling more positive about the establishment than before. Everyone in this chain of communication was very pleasant and professional, and I appreciate the value they evidently place on customer service.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank JHCNPB
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for this excellent review! We apologize for any confusion, and we are pleased to hear that it was resolved almost seamlessly. We hope you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2012

If you're looking to get away for a weekend go no further than the Meritage Resort and Spa! The resort is currently undergoing renovations (they are adding an additional 150+ rooms), but it hasn't stopped the flow and beauty of this resort. There's the Estate Cave where there is wine tasting and the Spa is located in the Cave as well. The Spa services are to die for! I did not dine at the Siena Restaurant so I cannot comment on the food. There is also a wine tasting bar in the lobby of the resort (The Estate Wine Bar). The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We had a free bottle of wine waiting for us in our room upon arrival! I would definitely stay there again! The only minus for me was the location. The resort is located in a industrial business district which took a little away from the ambiance. But once you're in the resort, all is forgiven.

Room Tip: Remember, they are currently undergoing renovations. Don't let the noise deter you from the resort. Once inside, you don't hear anything!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the amenities of The Meritage Resort & Spa. Our spa is certainly the "gem" of the resort, and we are thrilled that you liked it! We can understand the disappointment at the location which is why we offer a complimentary shuttle to downtown Napa. Please join us again, we look forward to seeing you soon!