“Absolutely superb!”
Review of Fume Bistro & Bar

Fume Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Fume Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 317 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wine Country Ave & HWY 29
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

While staying at the nearby Napa Winery Inn, we walked just around the corner to the superb Fume Bistro. Every person we dealt with on the way to our table was courteous, professional and friendly. Our server, Justin, was so helpful in describing the main courses and the wines, we were in good hands.
My dinner, the beef short ribs, was superb, the best restaurant meal meal I have enjoyed since our tour of the USA three weeks ago! The wine accomplishment has become my new favourite!
Not cheap, but good value for the money. Nothing but high praise for this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful lunch on our way into Napa Valley. Service was a little slow which I didn’t understand since they were not busy. We eat outdoor and enjoy the patio.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to Fume. My sister lives in Napa and this is one of their go to favorites. I had a Spicy Mary and Knife and Fork burrito. The Spicy Mary was great. I was worried it would be too spicy but it's flavorful not too hot. The burrito was good. It's a large portion and I couldn't finish it. The flavor was good, lots of eggs and not too much tortilla. The guacamole was yummy.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

This restaurant was recommended by the front desk clerk at our hotel. The food quality was very good and the restaurant was in close walking distance from the hotel. We ordered the Artichoke, Peppers and Mac and Cheese as appetizers. The entrees were also very good and filling. We ordered the Margherita Pizza, Short Rib Risotto and Tortelli ai Funghi Porcini. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

This is one of my go-to spots in Napa, originally solo with my wife and I for date nights. But recently I started taking the kids, and if you are like me, you can be cautious about blindly going to some Napa spots with 2 young kids (5/7) when the crowds can feel a little pretentious and glaring towards young kids in an establishment.
But I never felt self conscious here with the kids-i like the patio seating when I'm with them. Food is awesome-handsdown. I've tried almost everything (the Sole is one of my fav's). They have a cool kids menu.