“Great breakfast place!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Great food at this place. We had the lemon ricotta pancakes covered with fresh fruit, so good! Also had an excellent omlette. Portions are large and we couldn't finish either dish. They also make an excellent hot chocolate, which is not very common. If you go on a Sunday be prepared to wait as it will be packed.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, great coffee. The venue is really small so make sure you get there early. Service was great.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My wife and I were travelling thru California and stopped in Napa for breakfast. We enjoyed a great breakfast at ABC. you order at the counter. The staff was very friendly, it's a busy place and they handle it well. My wife had lemon ricotta pancakes that were as good as we've ever had. Portions were generous and the coffee was good.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The lemony ricotta pancakes were to die for. I was served a large portion covered with strawberries and I ate all of them. They were light and fluffy and no syrup needed. My husband had a breakfast sandwich that was more than delicious and filling. Service was quick and the servers were very friendly. Best bargain yet in Napa. Highly recommended. I enjoyed the art work that covered the walls.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Had the breakfast sandwich (potato bun, cheddar cheese, ham, egg, and I added bacon) and the pancakes (corn meal and today's fruit was peaches). Both were very delicious. Would recommend and would eat here again.