“Loved This One!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

It’s tiny so you may need to wait if you go during peak hours. Went for lunch, got the fried chicken salad and was not disappointed! The small salad was larger than I could eat. My companions raves about the Tri-Tip (comes in a salad and a sandwich. Everyone enjoyed the food. Service was quick and attentive.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Friendly and attentive service. Lot's of menu items. Very tasty BBQ. Casual dining. GREAT value! Will be back again and again!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Best BBQ ribs and pulled pork sandwich in the area to eat in or take out. You can even purchase the BBQ sauce for home. Very quaint and on a busy corner.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Food was very good , friendly service. Was relaxing and didn't feel rushed. Lots to pick from the menu.
I've been in Napa for many years and so has the Red Rock Cafe.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

On our last day of our Napa Valley trip, we just wanted a low-key, easy dinner. We rented a home for our stay that was right around the corner from Red Rock Café and we saw plenty of people going in at all times of the day, so we headed over. A small, “mom and pop” feel, we were greeted and immediately seated at a table near the window. They tout their BBQ on their website and being the day before the 4th of July, there were signs saying they’d be closing early, but that they would be catering an event, so it would be possible to still swing by and pick up “to go” orders. My husband had the meat combo with ribs and tri tip. I ordered the fried fish – small size (though I had more than it said I would) with potato salad. My husband said the BBQ was good, though nothing spectacular (admittedly, we live in Texas and we tend to smoke our own BBQ at home, along with homemade sauce). The fish was good – not greasy – and the potato salad was also good. Overall, a good, filling, laid back dinner at a good price. Service was friendly and prompt.