“Wonderful Italian Deli!”

Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We visited on a Sunday afternoon in February. The deli was pretty busy but we had no trouble grabbing a table to eat at. The sandwiches we ordered were delicious as was the pasta salad. I bought a frozen lasagna to take home and that was delicious as well! Had fun exploring the store and picked up a few items to bring home that I remembered from my childhood! Great find. Worth making the trip to find this little gem. I'll be back for sure!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We have eat lunch here often; also have a sandwich made and take out to a winery for a picnic. Many other Italian foods for sale.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Then they closed , now I go to there NAPA location, when I die and go to heaven, I expect to see Genova there!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

this is authentic Italian cuisine and sandwiches.... Italian Music and the best Canoles ever.... the employees are so nize... everybody likes this place

Reviewed 10 March 2017

You will be sad you passed up the opportunity to eat, here. We went on a Sunday after 1 p.m. and place was full of patrons. Go early. We bought six different sandwiches - from their Specialties to Make-Your-Own and loved the variety and quality. You will never want to eat a sandwich from a national chain, again.