“Two Celebrations”

Ranked #2 of 299 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, View details
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 29
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

This was our first time eating here. The staff were all helpful and attentive. We loved the food. My niece was celebrating her birthday and she received a complimentary dessert. Ample parking. Great photo ops around the grounds.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,121)

Reviewed 17 May 2021

Made reservation in advance and ate outside. The weather was a little bet chilly, but they have outside heaters, ( yeah). Because the outside is beautiful, with a large pond and nice Circus like sculptures coming up from the pond.
I had the best field Majon I’ve ever had in my life, and because I’m trying to lose some weight was able to substitute some amazing large size asparagus grilled and several pieces of them too.
My husband had pork chop with potatoes and a Madeley of garlic veggies.
We could’ve had a better evening, and as usual when we are in Napa‘s place they always serve top notch, ( oh and our server was not just nice but she had a smile on her face and she was working a second shift for that day but you would never tell by the way that she treated us) .

1  Thank SuzanneLG
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

Had dinner here for our 20th anniversary. It was wonderful. Superb food in a dressy casual atmosphere. Seated outside next to a vineyard with a mountain view. Absolutely beautiful. It is not pretentious or stuffy. Wouldn't wear high heels seated outside because ground is gravel. Had pasta, chicken and pork chop. It made us realize that all the food we normally eat is rarely cooked properly! Would return in a heartbeat. Great portions too.

Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

I had reservations and got here for an early dinner. Not crowded yet. Pleasant atmosphere. I had an order of risotto to start, then had the lamb ragu. Both were very tasty. Very good service. There's wine available, but I passed on that because I've been doing wine tasting at vineyards.

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Came here on a last minute recommendation. The outside terrace is absolutely gorgeous, and unfortunately without a reservation we were seated inside. However, it was still super nice. The wine list was great, and reasonably priced. The food menu was full of options. My husband had the lamb ragu, and I had a pizza which were both great. Highly recommend!