“Best gluten free spaghetti bolognese”

Bistro Don Giovanni
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Don Giovanni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 317 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, View, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 29
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Visiting from Vancouver, my wife and I had dinner here because we're staying at Senza. The patio, service, food, wine we're all exceptional. When asked if the kitchen understood gluten free, not only do they get it, they offer a spaghetti bolognese that was so good I had to double check it was GF. If you're visiting Napa, be sure to book a reservation here, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Coming from Rhode Island USA where I believe we have the best Italian food in the USA, we were always apprehensive about dining Italian away from home. But Bistro Don Giovanni's is right up the with the best RI has to offer. Their pasta bowls are just the right size. My favorite is the Bolognese. The staff is so very authentic and attentive, you think you are eating in an Italian household. It's a regular stop on our yearly visit to Napa Valley.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We went to this Restaurant because it was walking distance to our Hotel (Senza).
This place has a very nice outdoor seating and a fair indoor one.

Food is very good for the price.
The place is very close to the highway and a few miles from downtown Napa.

So, if you are willing to get off the tourist path, eat well (Italian mainly) and save some bucks, this will be a very good choice.

Otherwise, you will feel a little bit disappointed considering the rave reviews...

1  Thank Revpar02
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We visited last Friday evening. We had an early dinner reservation as most of our party had flown in that day from the east coast. I requested a table on the patio and we were seated immediately. The service was excellent and we never felt rushed. We shared three courses and two bottles of wine. We loved every dish but especially liked the Beet & Haricot Verts salad and the ravioli in lemon cream. The property is really cute. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Let me say that the place was a nice place. The outdoor seating was a plus and the food and service was good...but not great. After visiting other places in the valley...I'd don't know if I'd be back...it still doesn't mean that it was a bad place..just OK

1  Thank barfoot164