1,471 results
All reviews outdoor shower boon fly hilltop pool harvest cottage hilltop restaurant the cottages boonfly cafe fire pit private backyard heated floors adult pool lounge chairs trailer park wine country glass of wine family pool beautiful property
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Six star service and beautiful grounds. I stayed her for a business conference. Imagine business wrapped by yoga sessions and great food and wine. I would return again and again. Heated bathroom floors, fire place and secluded balconies, a welcome added touch. The staff go above and beyond to meet any of your needs

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank chrysanthemum5
Edward C, Managing Director at Carneros Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear chrysanthemum5,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am thrilled you enjoyed your experience. I had the great pleasure of sharing your feedback with my entire team that it was our “six star” service that set us apart and made your stay amazing. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This was our second one week stay here. We have stayed at hotels in the area but this was a totally different experience. We were here with another couple in a 2 bedroom suite cottage. The cottages are fully equipped and amazing. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, hot tub, etc... We enjoyed the farm restaurant and their many sitting areas for relaxing and enjoying an adult beverage. We took long walks and bike rides. This was our home base for numerous visits to wineries and sightseeing. If I could give the place 10 stars, I would.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Service and staff were great. The cottages are nice, although they aren't that much bigger than a regular hotel room. Two pools and both have hot tubs, very nice. About 10 minutes from downtown Napa but close to Domaine Carneros and a few other wineries. I would stay here again although I wish it were less expensive. Boon fly café is on the premises but you don't get priority as a hotel guest.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Edward C, Managing Director at Carneros Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Evan M,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled you enjoyed both pools and found our staff members to be very accommodating. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Upon being checked in we were offered a glass of wine from a local winery. After flying and then sitting in traffic on a Friday afternoon it was very much appreciated! The employees are all very friendly and willing to help you with anything you might need. We were escorted to our room and given a tour of the amenities. The rooms were so adorable. We stayed in Verbena which was close to Boon Fly Cafe and a short walk to The Farm and Market. I loved the shower! I think that was my favorite part of the room. It was a little chilly for the outdoor shower but the indoor shower was awesome. The floors in the bathroom were heated which was a real treat! We really loved our stay at Carneros it was everything we were expecting and more!!

Make sure you have a meal at Boon Fly Cafe! The food was amazing and the staff so nice!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shannon M

Dear Shannon M,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am thrilled to learn you enjoyed so many aspects of the property but most of all for your lovely comments of our staff. I had the pleasure of sharing your feedback with the entire team. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We used to come here all the time when it when it was the Carneros Inn and loved it. It’s location and amenities are terrific. Love the restaurant FARM, and the marketplace is very convenient to grab food to go in the morning. However this trip we were very disappointed in the level of service. Especially the concierge. He didn’t seem very anxious to help us and it seemed very short staffed. With the rates they’re asking, we will try another hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple